Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
kanajii

kanajii

The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:11 pm

kanajii shook his head after not having an answer, he ripped open a garganta into las noches and stepped through.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:07 am

BlackPlauge walked out of the garganta and saw that Kanajii was leaving. "Well if nothing is going on I am going back to the Soul Society, tell me if you need me." He opened a garganta and walked through.
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:50 am

* Urangoo awakes, in the control room, in the sky palace. She is scarred.

(in thought) "Whats going on. Where am I?... I remember now, last i was with Oderous." (Realization) "he was looking for the door! Should i try an escape while he's not here. Or maybe he's watching me right now."

* .... looks around, while standing up

(in thought) "Damn it! What should i do, I could never tell him of the door. Does this mean he has the crystal? I have to find out where I am first."

* walks towords the window, stains to look out, cause the window in the room is to high to reach.

"What is this place, the earth here is dark and destroyed. There seems to be nothing around here."

*Runs to the only door in the room,

(in thought) "Damn, Its locked"

* Returns to look out the window, Straining to see.
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:15 am

" Oh no, he's here."

* The feeling on the air turns cold and heavy, as a garganta opens, and Oderous emerges from it. Looks right at her, a devious grin grows brightly.

"Why hello, Urangoo. It's been a while hasn't it."

* Urangoo remains silent, scared and no longer trying to see out the window, now pinned, by her own anxiety, against the wall. Oderous walks toward the set of chairs in the middle of the room, and sits at the head of it. He loudly slams his feet on the table. Then lifts up his hand with the crystal in it. Upon sight of the crystal Urangoo gasps.

"So now you know. I have the crystal. Your knowledge of the door is obviously the only reason I would bring you here. This being said, you have one of three options. One being that I could just assume that after seeing the crystal, you will never tell me the location on the door. Then I would just kill you right now, continue the search on my own, next targeting your friends, family and loved ones, who, after being wiped from every existence, will eventually no longer ever be a memory. Second I could just, ruthlessly torture you, endlessly, you eventually will reveal its location. This option, sounds rather terrible if you ask me personally. Finally you could simply tell me the location of the door right now. I will let you go, you will return to the desert wastes, and live your remaining life. So that being said... the choice is yours."

*Oderous smiles and his eyes get lost in the crystal.

(In thought) "Damn it, what should i do, i cant just tell him the location of the door. How does he even know of the door..... Damn it...."
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:53 am

"Very well..."

* Oderous stands up, starts to unsheathe his sword and begins walking towards Urangoo, raising his spirit energy.

"Wait. I'll tell you."

* returns blade (thinking) "That's right, tell me all about it. This is going better then I could have hoped, not only is she cooperating, but shes practically begging to tell me. *Eyes light up and his smiles grows, but says nothing.

"The thing is, about the door. No one has ever seen it, its only a legend. The door doesn't exist."

*Oderous slams his hands down on the table and yells,

"That's exactly what i was told about the crystal! But it's right here isn't it! Huh! Enough games, reveal the location!"

* Staring at Oderous, interrupted.

"... Like I was saying. Urangoo continues. The key, is supposed to tell you the location of the door. Once you have the key, it will lead you to the door." * Defeated, Urangoo sits on the floor. * (In thought) "I can't belive... I just told him about the key..."
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:18 am

" So where is this key?"

"The crystal is the key. Don't even bother asking how to use it. I didn't even think it existed. According to legend, the key should tell you where the door is located."

(In thought) "Well then, this is where we say good bye."

* brings up hand and releases a Cero destroying Urangoo and the very walls around her ripping a hole in the side of the sky palace. Oderous brings up the crystal after all is done. His eyes become overwhelmed by the glare from the crystal and begins to laugh.

" So the crystal is the key. I should already know the location....I see, I understand."

* Begins to laugh evilly, endlessly.
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:51 am

* Walks back towards the exit of the room, and walks through the door, into a plain white room, as the door closes, a light above the door turns red. waits tell the light turns green, and again walks through the door. Now in his throne room. Oderous makes his way to his throne, and sits down lazily.

**Oderous lets out a sigh, and begins to talk to himself.

"So the crystal is the key huh."

*Sitting there, thinking, then looks around.

"AHHHHHH! This is ridiculous. ALL THIS WAITING! I CAN'T TAKE IT! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS! WHY CAN I NO LONGER FEEL ANYONES SPIRIT ENERGY! What is going on out there?!
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:04 am

BlackPlauge walked out of the garganta leading to the throne room. "How is the interogation going?" He said as he noticed oderous at the end of the room.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:51 pm

kanajii stepped out of his own garganta, he walked over to a chair and rocked back on it, he then pulled a jug of sake from somewhere and started to drin
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:01 pm

"Finshed. All went very well. Turns out I now have the key to my door. Problem is, the key is supposed to tell me where the door is, but i am unsure how to ask it."

* Slumps down into his chair

"Ugh"

* leans head onto his hand

@ Kanajii "You should pass that sake"

@ Plauge "Care to answer any questions? I'm curious about what happened in the Menos Forest. You think it has any relation to the crystal?
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:16 am

"Honestly, I have no clue. I cant remember anything. The last thing I remember before waking up in the forrest was walking around the seireitei."
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:26 am

"Interesting."

*Still slumped down in his throne. Smile grows

" I guess I'll just have to wait till it happens again for a rematch."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:55 pm

kanajii pulled another bottle out from somewhere, he slid it across the table until it was in front of oderous, kanajii looked bored as he rocked back on his chair drinking sake......So.....what now? if theres nothing going on....anyone up for some sparring?
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:23 am

* take a big swig of the sake.

"Hmmm a match would be quite interesting. Where do you wanna go? Cause i would be fine with that. I was hoping for a chance to see if my ability's had returned anyways."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:46 am

Rose appeared in front of them, a blank look on her face. "Wha--? What happened?" She shook her head and rested two fingers on her temple, "I've got a nasty migraine and I have absolutely no idea where I'm at or how I got here." Black hair hung in her face and she looked seriously confused, "And who are you guys?"

Spoiler:

She also looks a little different...
Spoiler:

Rose goes by Katti, at least that's the name she was told...
Here's her Zanpakuto:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:42 am

kanajii looked up, at first he just saw a normal girl...someone new....then his eyes narrowed slightly, she looked familiar....then he got it, Rose? what the hell happened to you?
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:13 am

Rose blinked and tilted her head sideways, "Rose? Rose who?" She bit her lip and scratched the back of her head, "I'm confused. My name is Katti."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:33 am

it was now kanajii's turn to look confused.....it was clearly rose...although she did look a little different...it was the same person... kanajii shook his head....thinking it'd be best to just go along with Katti and bluff it out.... oh sorry...i thought you were someone else... kanajii then points at himself with his thumb.....i'm kanajii, Captain of the 8th Division....and also i'm here helping oderous.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:13 am

"O-Oderous?" Katti blinked some more, "That's a strange name..." She crossed her arms and stared at the ground.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:24 am

kanajii sighed.... it was clearly rose...but must have suffered from some kind of amnesia....he shook his head.... he picked up his sake and took a long drink before finally speaking.

mmmm, it is haha just joking oderous.....so, how did you find this place? kanajii said looking at rose.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:37 am

Katti bit her lip and pondered the question momentarilly, before she replied with an "I don't know."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:44 am

BlackPlauge stood and watched the obvious Rose speak to Kanajii. Either she had lost her memory or she was playing some kind of prank but either way he would go along with it. She apparently had no clue how she arrived here, that was strange in its self without the weird loss of memory. "Well how ever you got here 'Katti', I guess its nice to have you here."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:47 am

She turned to Plauge, "And you are?" Katti sat down criss-crossed and looked up at everyone, "This is all so confusing..."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:51 am

"Im BlackPlauge, yea strange name also, and im the captian of squad 11. And what is so confusing?" Maybe Rose had lost here memory, but it was obviously still her nobody else could be this confused.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:58 am

"Well, I really don't know where I'm at... or how I got here for that matter..." Katti sighed and stood up, her arms still crossed. She started to hum, "Komm und rette mich... Ich verbrenne innerlich... Komm und rette mich... Ich schaff's nicht ohne dich... Komm und rette mich... Rette mich... Rette mich..."*

*Song: Rette Mich - Tokio Hotel*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next