Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
kanajii

kanajii

The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:48 pm

kanajii was knocked back as katti hit into him, he was pushed back, and that allowed him to dodge the ax.... his eyes snapped back to their normal red, he looked at katti...you alright? need any help?
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:07 pm

Katti turned pink and stood up, "Ja. Alright. Err... you?" She was staring at the ground now.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:07 pm

* Oderous, chants to himself, "Purify all that lay before me," A Teal aura begins to charge in between his hands, he begins to laugh hitaricly "...Forgotten One." A huge beam of energy colored teal with what seems to be black lighting emitting from it, erupts toward Oden.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:16 pm

Oden's form was enveloped in the blast but he slowly disapeared, as if he wasn't there anymore. He apeared above Oderous. "Devistate, holy light!" A large holy white wave shot from his sword straigh at Oderous' face.

Cerberus crashed into Katti, still in he berserking rage. He recovered and followed her as she flew through the air. He began to charge a large fire ball in each of his 3 mouths.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:46 pm

kanajii decided that katti could take care of herself, he lowered to the ground and sat on the ground which was covered with ash, he pulled out his sake and drank.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:53 pm

"Oh fuck. Thanks. Leave me to be ea--" She looked up at Cerberus and frowned, "--ten..." Katti held onto the sword tightly.
I'm screwed. Most definitely screwed.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:57 pm

The three fire balls left Cerberus' mouths and were headed straight for Katti. Once he had realeased the fire balls Cerberus headed straigh for her, as if he was trying to run her over.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:59 pm

"I'm pretty sure the world hates me. I'm positive, in fact. Katti closed her eyes and leapt out of the way of both the fireballs AND Cerberus. "Scheiße"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:05 pm

Cerberus turned on a dime and headed strait for Katti once again. Except this time he had gotten faster and more force was behind this attack.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:07 pm

kanajii watched with amusement as the giant beast rushed towards katti...he would step in to help if things got bad....but at the moment....he wanted to see if rose could still fight.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:15 pm

Katti grinded her teeth together. Unknowingly, a cero started to form from her hand and she held it out at Cerberus. Her jaw dropped as it launched at the monster, sending it flying backwards.
"....did you.... see that...? Please tell me I'm not crazy and I didn't just have a lazer fly out of my hand..." She blinked.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Cerberus flew back and when he arose the left side of his body was missing. He roared in anger as he rushed at Katti berserking once again but this time he concentrated only on her.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:25 pm

"Kanajii-Kun! I'm not crazy, richtig?! That was a lazer, wasn't it?" Her attention was on Cerberus, her hand still out in front of.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:28 pm

kanajii shook his head....no...not a lazer....but a cero.....very powerful kanajii pulled his hand across his face and his vizard mask formed, he charged a cero in his hand, it was red with black swirling through it, he fired it at the beast. they're really quite effective kanajii said letting his mask fall away.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:31 pm

Katti blinked, "But that... that's not normal..." She looked at her hand.
"How is that possible... for a human to do...?"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:33 pm

kanajii laughed..... your not human.....thats all im gonna say...now watch out...the beast is coming again....
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:34 pm

Cerberus continued on tword Katti but was stopped abruptly by a cero. The cero completely destroyed the creatrue.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:49 am

"N-Not human...?" She paused and put a hand to her cover her mouth, watching the beast get blown away by another cero. She removed her hand and held it in front of her,"You're telling me... that I'm not human?" Katti bit her lip, chewing on it lightly.
"I-I don't believe it..." She gulped and sat down. This can't be true... but why can't I not remember anything... something must had to have happened... but why me? Her thoughts trailed on. "Alright." She started with a smirk, "If I'm not human... then what am I?"
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:50 am

* Oderous brings his sword up quickly, then slashes downwards at the blast,clashing with the blast, cutting the beam in two, making the blast separate, and go around him.

"This ends now!" Oderous yells, then raises his energy to an extreme level, causing the ground under him to sink downwards, and the air gets heavy. Oderous begins to have a teal energy swirling around him, with black and white lightning energy, spark emitting from his body. His energy level has practically increased 10-fold, and it continue to rise. Oderous smiles and begins laughing.

** Just then, the crystal appears in front of him. "What is this..." The crystal moves quickly to his chest hole, then expands in every direction, taring apart the skin around it, then stops, at about four times its normal size, then emits a blinding light, that is far to difficult to look at. Oderous can be heard yelling with pain. As the light remains for about 30 seconds, Oderous had stopped yelling but is now laughing. A crazy laugh, almost menacing. The light cools down and in the destroyed wake of, what ever just happened, the sight of Oderous can now be seen, but he no longer looks the same. Still wearing the pants of an arrancar, and no longer wearing a shirt, but a crystal is erupting from his chest hole on his now over sized upper body, not only that but has over sized arms covered in crystal scale that meet on his back like a vest, kinda, but the crystal scale extends down his arms and over his hands, and over his fingers. On his face is a full Hallow mask, where the top off his mask now has a crystal ring around his head. An immensely bright aura emits from his body and seems to bangs your ear drums over and over, he is almost to hard to look at. He then just vanishes.

*** With in seconds is right in front of Oden. And Slams his huge fist in to Odens chest, After a second of reeling, grabs Odens head, and effortlessly lifts him by the face, with a crushing one handed squeeze, and slams him in to the black earth below there feet, then lifts him up, and slams him again head first. Then releases a quick barrage of flat hand attacks into his chest, Picks him up and throw him some distance toward the side of the raised earth below them, the fires a huge white grand cero, like, attack at Odens, seemingly lifeless body.

Oderous laughs loudly, then yells " I told you you would not win!" again laughs loudly
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:08 am

A large portal opened up. A mas sof red reiatsu erupted forward. Slowly stepping out was a 6'5 foot silver haired male. His hair reaching mid back. he wore a long black cloak with red buttoned long sleeved shrit and black trousers, he wore black combat boots with a long black katana on his back. he looked up with a red eyed. His left was closed as he held a calm expression. His hands in his pockets. He yawned loudly, 'I sleep for the past twenty thousand years and this happens. my my what has this world come to."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:14 am

Katti stared at the newcomer. "And who are you?" She nearly spat out, a little unsure how to react.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:15 am

he walked with a certain powerful air about him. The ground shook with each step. He grinned at her, 'Who am I? I am hayato."Red flames erupted from his body filling the air. the flames wrapped around his body burning brightly.
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:35 am

The mass that is Oderous looks towards Hayato. "Welcome! To my sky palace. I am the being known as Oderous." His eyes are wide, and has an aura thats almost to bright to look at. A smile extending like a maniac.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:38 am

Hayato stared with a blank expression, 'So your the fool that disrubbed my slumber. Fool stop this nonsense or i'll be forced to draw my blade."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:46 am

Katti ran in front of Hayato, "No violence. Please!" She chewed lightly on her lip, "I've had enough blood-shed for today."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next