Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Oderous

Oderous

The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:51 am

* Laughs at this request. This man obviously has no idea of whats happening

"I've just released the power of the crystal. I have become the key! I assure you that fighting is not in your best interest at this very moment, I am unsure on how it is i look like this, but right now, my power is unstoppable. And now i know the location of the door as well. To only further my growth."

* Again laughs uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:02 am

hayato laughed at Oderous, 'The gates? You should know something fool. I am more powerfu;l then you think. Roshi claims to be the very first hollow. But he's wrong i existed long before he did." Hayato stepped forward hands in his pockets. He vanished apeparing behind Oderous yawning, "I can sense your power and its nothing compared to mine. You are a hundred thousand years to young child."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:04 am

"Come on, guys!" Katti screeched, "No violence!" Holding one hand out at Hayato, the other at Oderous, she launched a cero out of her palms. The rebound caused her to wince, but she still stood, "Please!"
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:07 am

Hayato raised a hand. He grasped the cero and crushed it with his index and thumb. he yawned loudly, 'You call that a cero girl? How the arrancar have fallen as i slept." Reiatsu sky rocketed from hayato.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:13 am

Katti collapsed to her knees and grinded her teeth together. He's worth than Oderous! She thought with an angry frown, And seemingly stronger... fuck... what's wrong with me... I can't stand up... too much pressure! Her hands moved to her head, which felt like it was going to implode.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:15 am

Hayato yawned, 'Collapsing to not even a percent of my power how pathetic. How the strong has fallen. Long ago as i slept during the time of your so called firsts you hollows raised with power but not your was weak as a kitten. And this fool is know different nor are the shinigami."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:22 am

"Bastard! What's the point you're trying to get at?! Instead of standing around and insulting us all day, why don't you go find something useful to do with your life!" Katti snarled and forced herself to stand up, which nudged the boot she was wearing down and exposed a black number 1 on her right calf, about midway to her ankle. She was hardly even paying attention, her anger directed towards Hayato, to notice.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:27 am

Hayato chuckled darkly, 'I am here to kill this fool and restore peace to the hollow realm."
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:29 am

Oderous raise his hand, his energy in his hand is enough to cancel it, as if it was never fired.

* knowing he would try to attack his back, throws the back of his head into Hayatos forehead, Brings back his crystal elbows into this clueless fools head, and slams them over and over again, bends down and turns around, throwing his massive fist into his chest. Hayato, scared and surprised, begins coughing up blood as he its thrown into the air. Oderous appears above him, and ax kicks his spine, slamming him into the ruined earth.

" I will teach you to insult me, vermin!" Oderous yells as he kicks the worthless retch towards the cliffs
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:33 am

hayato was behind Hayato yawning, 'Who are you hitting?" The hayato in front was nothing but a rock. He sighed and grabbed Oderous head applying pressure crushing his skull with a bored look, "I am stonger than the soul king himself."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:36 am

Katti sneered, "Stop it, guys! Dammit! This isn't going to help anything!" She started to panic and launched an even stronger cero at Hayato.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:38 am

Hayato grasped the cero and snuffed it out with ease. He fired his own right in front of the girl. The earth shatter around her into a massive crater. She was standing on a thin pillar in the middle. In was to large for her to jump.
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:39 am

* the image Hayata was grabing, turns to dust and the real Oderous who was standing behind him slams another huge fist into his ribcage, sounds of his bones breaking are heard for miles. then sends a closed fist onto the top of his head, knocking him through the ground and sending him slamming towards the human earth below.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:42 am

"Aww, Scheiße. That aint cool!" Her hands clenched into fists and she squealed "I have a fear of hights!" She looked down. Big mistake. Katti started to tremble uncontrollably, "Please, please get me off this tiny pillar... its a long way down..."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:42 am

hayato was whistling as he leaned against a wall lighing up a cigeratte,. The him he had hit was one of Oderous subordinates, 'Wow you hit your own men aren't you great. Come on im not even trying." he would dodge and did dodge every singlke attack oderous tried on him. not matter what he would always dodge it. Hayato flashed over to the girl and grabbed her he flashed to the edge and placed her their.
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:49 am

* sitting next to him on the wall Oderous was next to him the hole time, smoking a cig as well.

" Nether am I. You talk to much." Leans up and walks toward his palace, "Don't fallow me. And for the record, i have no subordinates that was actually you father I just killed. If you hurry you might be able to save him."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:52 am

She blushed momentarilly, but nodded, thankful to be off that tiny pillar with that long fall down.
"Danke...." Katti murmured and stumbled away, "Now that that's over with... I think I'm going to go find a way back to ho--" She choked up, "Okay... uhh... a way out of here."

Hisakata appeared next to Oderous, "Have you seen Rose-Sama? It seems she's gone missing... and I'm worried sick..." She didn't even take a glance over at Katti.

Last edited by Katti (Rose) Kaulitz on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:53 am

Hayato chuckled, "My father your sadly mistaken i was created by time itself. I was neither dead and nor was i alive." hayato appeared in front of the true Oderous. His hand pierced straight through his chest, 'And for the record fool i am not even using a percentage of power."
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:56 am

* walking towards the entrance "Shes over there." wave's his hand towards Kitti, not even looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:59 am

*No longer standing there, Hayato punches the air. No sign of Oderous. Just a voice...

" I asked you not to fallow me."

The gates to the palace slam shut
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:01 am

Hisakata blinked at Katti, "That's not Rose... it can't be... she looks... different..."

Katti started to walk, even though she had no idea where she was going or how she was going to get back to her boyfriend, who, she thought, was probably scared to death that she was gone.
And now... he's going to flip out when I tell him I'm not human... oh, joy.

(Oderous. It's KAtti. Not KItti)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:08 am

Hayato laughed at the fool, 'How stupid i can destroy him without trying." he slowly approached the young girl, "She is know longer the arrancar you once knew girl." He looked straight was Hisakata.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:15 pm

kanajii who had been sitting quietly watching the events stood up and stretched, this fight was not of his concern, kanajii blinked tiredly, before sitting down again to see if anything interesting happened.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:23 am

Hisakata shivered at Hayato's words, "What do you mean? Did something happen to her? Rose-Sama..." Her voice shook.

Katti looked over at Hisakata and whispered, "You're pretty..." She put her hands behind her head and looked up at the sky.

Hisakata blinked, somehow... it feels like Rose... her presence... her voice... her eyes... Then her eyes noticed the number 1 tattoo on Katti's calf, "Rose-Sama?"

Katti frowned; everyone kept calling her Rose. She didn't understand. Her name was Katti! "I think you must have me confused... my name is Katti... and I'm no one's master... so don't use Sama..." Katti bit her lip.

Hisakata smiled playfully, "Well, since you say you're not Rose, I'll believe you for now... but how 'bout Neko-Chan instead? Cuz neko is cat in Japanese, like its Kitty in German..."

Katti groaned, this other girl is too... too happy. It bugged her to no end, "Fine. Neko-Chan it is. If you ever see me again," She shrugged, "You can call me that. Sadly, now I really must be going." Katti started to walk again, still unsure where she was headed, but happy to be getting out of here.

Hisakata waved with a frown. She was sure it was Rose. The tattoo almost proved it.
"See you... Rose-Sama..." The young Fraccion droned on quietly.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:27 pm

kanajii sighed, he got to his feet... well see ya all.... i'll be off to the seireitei...that's were i'll be if you need me... kanajii pulled his hand through, again the light dimmed, and it grew incredibly hot, inside the portal kanajii had made, black flames crackled intensely, kanajii stepped through...the flames obviously didn't affect him, he walked through and the portal closed, the temperature returned to normal, and the light returneed to it's normal state.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8