Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Birth of the Celestial Hollows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:25 am

Makai rose to his feet a serious expression on his face, "I assume your going to visit Rei next?'

"That we are brother."

"Do me a favour and tell my daughter i send my love."

Kagirinai nodded his head, "Will do Makai." Kagirinai grabbed Rose and both vanished again.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:27 am

Rose waited and bit her lip again, "So there's 5 of you, including yourself?"
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:32 am

Kagirinai looked at her, "Um currently there are four of us Makai, Rei, Roshi and myself. We are still waiting on the fifth."

With Makai

Makai looked off into the distance. A silver being appeared behind him, "Something was off about that girl..." spoke the being. Makai strokd his chin, "I couldn't agree more Dios."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:46 am

Rose's ears twitched and they only caught a few words of what was said by the being, but she chose to ignore it, "I see." The words did go through her head as she pondered of what they might have meant, something was off...? That girl...? Was he talking about me?
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:52 am

The two appeared in a forest. In front of them was a large two story house with goldenm phoenix statues around the front. Walking towards them was a beautiful young woman with long red hair that reached her knees.. Her eyes were red. She wore a red battle Kimono and carried a scimitar blade. The woman smiled at them, "Ah Kagirinai how nice to see you again." She walked over to Rose and hugged her, "It is a pleasure to meet you as well Miss."

Kagirinai bowed to Rei, "It is good to see you again as well Rei. Oh your father sends his love." Rei merely giggled, "Oh how is father?"

"He is doing well."

Rei smiled, 'Now please i was just about to sit down and have a cup of tea. Won't you join me?"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:02 am

"Sure." Rose smiled kindly and sat down next to Rei.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:09 am

rei smiled as three cups appeared on the table. she poured for Kagirinai and herself. When she got to rose she smiled, "How do you have your tea Miss....oh Im afraid i didn't catch your name."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:13 am

"Rose." She smiled, "And anything's fine with me. But I do like a little bit of sugar."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:16 am

Rei poured Rose a cup of tea and passed it to her along with a bowl of suger, "Its Jasmine tea. I find it very relaxing."Rei took a small sip of her tea.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:24 am

Rose smiled, "Arigatou." She took a small spoonful of sugar and put in her tea, and sipped it quietly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:36 am

Rei smiled, "Now Kagirinai may i ask what you are doing here with rose?But then i cna already guess can't I."

"She has only been born recently. When she became a hollow she was born as...a Vasto Lorde."

Rei raised an eyebrow, "A vasto Lorde really how extrordinary. And im guessing you turned her into an Arrancar?' Kagirinai nodded his head,"It would seems there is going to be six of us no."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:48 am

Rose sat there, looking confused, "Six? So there is another?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:59 am

Rei smiled,"rose do you have any idea who myself. Kagirinai, Roshi and Makai are? What our duties are?"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:06 am

"You guard gates....? That balance the universe... don't you?" Rose half-guessed.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:28 am

Rei chuckled, "The four of us are known as the celestial hollows my dear. The four of us also go by the title of the first four hollows. THe four of us were the very first hollows that ever existed. I am Suzuka the vermillion bird of the South.I guard the south gate. Kagirinai is Huang Long the yellolw Dragon of the center he guards the center gate. Makai is Seiryuu the Azure dragon of the east. Roshi is Genbu the Black tortoise of the North. That leaves Byakko the White tiger of the west. There are five of us many believe. But in truth there are six. At this moment you aren't Byakko she has yet to come. But you are one of us one who does not guard."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:19 pm

Rose was now even more confused, "Then what's my job? And how do you know all this?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:25 pm

"We were given our duties by the soul king himself. And as for your duty your duty is to protect the human world. We protect the gates one must safe guard the human realm."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:28 pm

Rose frowned, "Now why would I want to do this?" She yawned and then stretched.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:31 pm

Rei frowned, "We have all excepted out destinies you must do the same! Until you do you can not gain the true power of a celestial like the four of us have!"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:33 pm

"Well maybe I don't care about power! Maybe I don't want to be a Celestial!" She turned and started to walk off, not knowing where she was going anymore and yelled, "So think about that!!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:36 pm

kagirinai appeared in front of rose grabbing her shoulder, "whether you like it or not you are a celestial! Your training will begin now!" kagirinai flashed to his home and with that began Rose's training.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:46 pm

Rose crossed her arms, "I think not!!" She snarled, "And I certainly don't take orders from stupid Arrancar that I barely know!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:48 pm

Kagirinai appeared behind her. His hand shot right through her back and out her chest. Blood covered his fingers, ""You should be lucky this isn't fatal. I do not take disrepect from my students! I don't care if you hate me but for now i am your teacher until you can control your Hollow powers effiecenetly!"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:50 pm

Rose gasped, "Like I said...... I don't take orders from anyone I don't know.... and that happens to be you at the moment.. if you're not going to actually kill me, then don't try." She pulled the hand out of her and there was a snapping sound as she broke his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:55 pm

Kagirinai's hand instantly healed itself. He flashed before Rose. A golden blade sticking through her torso, "Oh don't test me girl! I will kill you if i have to!" his face was dead series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birth of the Celestial Hollows
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Last Hope :: The Past and Future :: The Past-
Jump to: