Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Birth of the Celestial Hollows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:08 am

"I said before Ranpu Kagirinai (Eternal Light)!" Kagirinai wrapped an arm around Rose's waist and both vanished in a tower of golden reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:51 am

Rose sighed as she was whisked away. What have I gotten myself into? She swore once under her breath
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:10 pm

She waited patiently, having no idea where they were going, and she didn't want to make this strange man angry again, nor did she want him to get a bad first impression of her. Rose could be very lovable... once you got to know her. The young Arrancar sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:21 pm

Kagirinai grinned they had arrived. In a spiral of yellow Reiatsu the two appeared in front of a large mansion. Behidn the mansion was a giant object covered by a black cloth. Kagirinai turned to Rose, "Your training for the next how so many years it takes BEGINS NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:26 pm

"SAY WHAT!?" Rose glared at him, "You never mentioned any training!" She clenched her hands into fists and punched him playfully in the arms. Her ears twitched in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:39 pm

Kagirinai looked at her his face emotionless, "What did you think? You are a new born hollow who has yet to even use its Reiatsu! If you do not train your body your own Reiatsu will crush you! Trust me i have seen fools thinking of only contorl their reiatsu and not their bodies only to be crushed by their own spiritual pressure!"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:42 pm

Rose scowled, "Seems rather pointless. Say, Kagirinai, how long have you been a Hollow or whatever they're called? And you said there was more of you... I wanna go visit them first!" She grinned and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:47 pm

Kagirinai sighed, "I am 10431 years old. And I am a hollow as are you. Humans or Shinigami whos hearts become heavy after death and they undergo a transformation. You were born as a Vasto Lorde skipping the stages of Gillian class and Adjuchas. I was born as you see me. Not as an Arrancar but as a Vasto Lorde!. Hollow have only been around for the past three thousand or so years. And as i said I was the third hollow ever made. If you wish to visist my brethern then i will bring you to them."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:49 pm

Rose grinned, "Whoo! Yeah I want to!" She didn't know why, but there was this feeling inside of her and she didn't like it. It was nervousness of some sort. Will they like me? Thoughts raced through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:54 pm

With a click of his fingers Kagirinai transported himself and Rose to an island paradise. A large island rested in the middle of a giant underground lake. The island boomed with trees. A 500 foot mountain stood in the mountain over a million steps ran around it. A tradional long Japanese house sat on the top with dozens of small to large lakes.

Sitting in the middle of the area was an elderly man in his mid sventies. He has short white hair, green and a long white beard. He wore a light green silk t-shirt and blue silk pants. A brown cane sat beside him. Sitting around him were many tortiose's of different sizes and shapes and breeds.

The elderly man looked up with a warm smile, "Ah Kagirinai you are back. But whose this? A young Arrancar whom i have never seen before." The elderly man rose to his feet and walked over with his cane in hand.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:59 pm

The young Arrancar's eye twitched in annoyance, "Who's this old man?" She bit her tongue and glared at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:27 pm

The old man laughed, "I am Roshi i go by a few titles such as Genbu the Black Tortoise but i am mainly known as the first Hollow.It is a pleasure to meet you miss..."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:31 pm

She continued to glare, clearly not amused. Rose turned to Kagirinai, "Isn't there MORE than just some old man?" She crossed her arms and sat down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:33 pm

Roshi chuckled, "Allow me to change into something more comfortable..." Roshi's body started to shift. he grew taller his wrinkles disappeared. His beard grew short and disappeared. Standing before them was a forty year old man, "There are more of us miss. You will be introduced to Makai and Rei shortly. As i said before i am Roshi i guard this gate..." Roshi pointed to the giant iron gate beside his mountain.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:36 pm

Rose nodded, still unamused. Sarcastically, she added, "Wow. Amazing." She stood up and stamped her feet to show her impatience.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:38 pm

A loud howling was heard. Roshi chuckled, "It would seem they are at it again." Roshi pointed to the mass of Vasto lorde's number in the 500's heading there way.

Kagirinai looked at Roshi, "Should i deal with them or do you want to?"

"I'll handle them after all this is my gate and my duty don't forget that my student."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:42 pm

Rose reached down and drew her Zanpakuto, which was no longer the Nodachi she was used to. It was a katana. She gripped the weapon tightly. "Lemme try." She leapt into the mass of hollows and started killing mercilessly. She killed around 200 of them, but was soon overwhelmed. "DAMN!" One managed to knick her on the arm, but was dead a split second later.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:45 pm

Kagirinai flashed forth. He grabbed Rose and flashed over to Roshi just as thousands more rushed through each clearly ten times stronger than the last, "You silly girl your lucky they were new Vasto Lorde's or even you'd be dead! Now sit back and let Roshi handle them."

Roshi reverted back to his old man form. A sword appeared by his waist as his cane disappeared. A click was heard. Roshi appeared behind the entire army sheathing his sword. A click was heard. the entire army of Vasto Lorde's were torn to pieces, "You children were idiotic to go up against me."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:47 pm

Rose sighed and then started to walk away, bored to death, and although she had no idea where she was going... she didn't look back. "Yeah, ok. Have fun then."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:50 pm

Kagirinai appeared beside rose. he gripped her shoulder and they vanished again. This time they appeared up in the clouds in a large temple like shrine. Another large iron gate was behind the temple like with Roshi's place and Kagirinais.

Stepping out of the shrine was a male who stood at 6'4 with long spiked blakc streak hair that reached mid back. He carried a black muramasa horizontally on his back and had blood red eyes, "Ah Kagirinai what brings you to my humble home? Oh whose this pretty young arrancar with you?"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:57 pm

Rose blushed and put her hands behind her back and whispered to Kagirinai, "Are all of your friends such flirts?" She let off a soft giggle and stared at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:43 am

Kagirinai looked at her, "Who knows..."

The black haired arrancar smiled. He walked over to rose kneeling. He took her hand and kissed it, "I am Makai Kasai and may i ask the name of such a beautiful flower?"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:06 am

Rose blushed and stared at the ground.. "R-R-Rose..." She bit her lip and forced a smile.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:11 am

Makai gave a warm smile, "A wonderful time for such a beautiful young flower..." spoke the Arrancar with a charming smile. He kissed her hand again.

Kagirinai rolled his eyes, "Brother at this rate you'll make the poor girl faint."

Makai looked up at his brother and gave another warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:21 am

"Yeh... I'm used to it." I wanna know why it happened... why didn't he save me? The thought made her shiver and sent chills down her spine. She put her hands behind her head and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birth of the Celestial Hollows
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Last Hope :: The Past and Future :: The Past-
Jump to: