Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well Im lost

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

Well Im lost - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:04 pm

BlackPlauge easily cut down the menos. "That was too easy, my old teacher wouldn't even let that pass for a warm up!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:10 pm

Roshi grinned, "OH i only wanted to see your capabalities." With a click of his fingers fifteen Vasto Lorde's appeared each as strong as Yamamoto.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:11 pm

"Do the exact same."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:33 pm

BlackPlauge rushed at the first of the fifteen. It stabed him through the stomach and lifted him in the air. "Really is that all you can do?" BlackPlauge said laughing as he cut off the hollow's head. He apeared behind another ducking under a kick and grabed the hollow's face, slaming it into the ground and ripped off it's head. He turnd and stabed another in the stomach while drawing his other sword shoving it into the face of another hollow. He sudenly felt a sharp pain in his back, as a hollow had shoved its fist into him. BlackPlauge turnd kicking the hollow into anoter rushing forward and stabbing them both at the same time. He apeared behind another two as their heads fell to the ground. Another apeared before him instantly falling to the ground exploding in blood. "Is that all you have, you weak hollows?" He rushed at another hollow and impaled it in the face leaving the sword in the ground. Taking his free hand he grabed anoter hollow by its hole and cut it in half. Jumping into the air he cut a hollow from head to toe. He began to rush at another grabing his sword from the grond he spun cutting two hollows in half. He turned only to be hit in the face by a cero. He fell to the ground in pain but the hollow picked him up. "Im going to have fun divouring your soul!" The hollow began to crush BlackPlauge's head in it's hand. BlackPlauge grabed the hollow's head and broke it's neck, falling to the ground he was writhing in pain.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:36 pm

Roshi stood on the sideline eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:41 pm

BlackPlauge stood "whats next?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:46 pm

15 Perfect Arrancar appeared each with a level 2x stronger than Yamamoto, "Kill these Arrancar off." The fifteen arrancar charged forward drawing their blades.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:21 pm

"Well then I guess I need to start trying harder then." BlackPlauge apeared infront of the arrancar and before any of them could react he had already killed four of them. He spun clashing swords with another arrancar but brought his other blade over its head, cutting it in half. Another charged at him from behind but Blackplauge turned and sliced through its stomach. He then leaped forward and passed two arrancar that droped to the ground. He was then stabed in several differnt places by three arrancar. He broke their weapons off in his body, not caring to remove the other half, then easily cut the three down. He began to bleed profusly as another slashed down his back, he quickly turnd and grabed the arrancar's blade with his bare hand. The suprised arrancar was then impaled in the face. Two more arrancar sent cero flying at him but unlike last time he was able to dodge, easily cutting down the arrancar. The last arrancar charged at him cutting deep into his arm but was hit in the throat by a blade as he drew his last breath. BlackPlauge turned to Roshi, "This is the closest I have been to death in a long time, I'm starting to have fun!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:09 pm

Roshi tossed Plauge a glowing yellow fruit, "Eat that to heal your injuries."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:12 pm

Blackplauge ate the fruit, licking his lips. "Wow that was good, and I feel great!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:17 pm

Roshi folded his arms. Instantly Plauge's weights went from 4 to 5,. He pointed to an empty lake then to two buckets, "YOu are to walk down these stairs..." Points to stairs leading down the mountain (1 Million steps by the way), "Head to the lake and retrieve buckets of water till that lake is filled."

"From my reports in Seireitei i believe there is a captain's meeting. Do you wish to remain here or go. if you remain here i can send my Zanpukto if you wish to retrieve what is said and give it to you."

Shira walked over to Plauge and whispered , "I advice going with option 1 hes not in the mood for another Shinigami to piss off when he's giving up time to train you. He may seem like a cheery old man but when he's angry its scary trust me."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:20 pm

"Leave? Why would I leave? I came here to train and thats what im going to do, besides its to fun here!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:22 pm

"Then in your and Toride's place i'll send one of my Zanpukto spirits for you." In a puff of smoke apepared a small black turtle. The turle raised a fin, "Yo."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:25 pm

BlackPlauge looked at the zanpaktou. "Hello, and who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:26 pm

"Name's Divino Tortuga (Divine Tortiose) but call me Tortuga. Anyway i might as well give a report to yamamoto when i see him."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:29 pm

"Well its nice to meet you but I have training to complete." Blackplauge ran and filled the buckets and started on the stairs to the empty lake. He dumped the water and began to repeat the process. "Wow, this might take a while." He said as he saw how little water fell in the lake.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:31 pm

Shira sighed, "Yeah i know he had me do the exact same thing."

Roshi turned to Shira and pointed to a lake ten times the size of Plauge's. Shria collapsed to the ground in a heap as her weights were increased, "Fill that lake up.". Shira merely grumbled. She grabbed some buckets and got to work with Plauge.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:40 pm

BlackPlauge was on his fifteenth lap. "So what am I going to have to do when I'm done with this?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:41 pm

"Um you won't be done for awhile. These lakes are designed to fill up very slowly. Water will seep through the dirt and back into the lake. So you'll be at it for ages till your done..." said Shira with a groan as she finished her 18th lap.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:48 pm

"Oh, I understand. Well then I better get to work then." BlackPlauge was just finishing his 25th lap.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:53 pm

Roshi sat beneath a tree meditating in a lotus Position. Shira was on her 60th lap.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:58 pm

Several hours had past and BlackPlauge realized he wasn't even half way done. "Holy crap, this is taking forever!" He had lost count of how many laps he had done.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:01 pm

Shira sighed she was only at half way, "Hey trust me when you get it done its worth it."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:06 pm

He was just a little over half way done. "Wow, I'm starting to get a little tired now." He had lost track of how long he had been running.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:12 pm

roshi clapped his hands, "Alright time for a break!" Plauge and Shira and filled their lakes past half way by that time. Clapping his hands again a table appeared covered in an assortment of human foods from different countries french, indian, chinese, japanese, tai etc, "Time to eat."

Shira dropped her empty buckets and grabbed an apple, "Plauge eat up. Trust me take the break and eat something."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well Im lost
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Last Hope :: Locations :: Hueco Mundo :: Desert Wastelands-
Jump to: