Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

conquering the hollow within

Go down 
+2
Makai Kasai
kanajii
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

conquering the hollow within - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:46 pm

Celeste spoke up, "Continue!"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:48 pm

haha that's true...when we live such long lives, 1000 years differeance isn't that much. kanajii skulls the last bit of sake in his jug....sighing in appreciation... this is good sake
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:49 pm

King tossed him a jug, "Hey drink up buddy! I can't drink sake most times. You now being GOD and all. Feh always going to see people having to dress formally. I hate it. It gets so boring and tiring after awhile." King chugged down a bottle of sake. He gasped,"Ah thats good! If my wife were here she'd be nagigng me to stop. The most powerful being in the world can't even stand up to his wife HA!"
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:50 pm

''Continue? I've already done it. It's a kinda easy.''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:51 pm

Celeste glared at him, "Easy is it..." Celeste raised both hands. without an incarnation he fired thousands of white lightning bolts, "ITS NOT EASY TILL YOUR ABLE TO DO THAT!"
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:53 pm

Toride looked with a bored expression on his face. ''Okay, okay. I'll continue. Vacou Arte: Vacuo Caminoante destruccion: Numero Cuatro: Descolorido Centella!'' He again see's pale lightning.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:54 pm

"Once you can use the short incarnation to fire a bolt from each finger will you continue. The short incarnation is simply Descolorido Centella."

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:54 pm

''Teach me some new Vacou Arte, hmm, okay?''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:56 pm

"Fine. but then you must practice both, "Vacou Caminoante vinculante: numero sesenta y uno : Seis vara encierroante claro ()(Hollow Way of Binding: Number 61: Six rods Prison of Light)!" Six thin rods shot forth and impaled Toride in the torso holding him in place, "BReak free and get started on the way of binding for hollows number 61!"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:57 pm

yeah i hear you... kanajii pauses to take a long drink of sake...yeah i know what you mean...i can never relax...it's all missions from yamamoto, office work or training...i barely have enough time to sleep let alone drink...kanajii stops again as he drinks more sake.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:00 pm

"Ya got Momo and Kira, Toshirou and Matsumoto , soifon and Kagirinai, Isane and Hisagi those guys will be all getting hitched later on."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:02 pm

Toride struggles to break free. But he released a little bit of reiatsu and he got free.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:03 pm

mmm thought so...they all seem right together... kanajii drinks again, so anyway hows Kyouraku?
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:04 pm

"Me and him are drinking buddies. He's having the time of his life in the royal guard. He's my personal body guard to. I enjoy chatting with him. Though he misses you all in soul Society. Oh don't say but i'll be recruiting Juushirou Ukitake next."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:08 pm

''Sorry, but I'm usually not so good in kido, nor in hollow arts.''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:08 pm

Celeste scoffed, "Well boy were going to be here awhile! Because im going to force you to learn the higher level Vacou Arte!"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:09 pm

yeah...he's been kinda sad without Kyouraku... the were like best buds kanajii drinks deeply again.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:10 pm

''Alrighty then, let me show one huge level Vacou Arte.''
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:18 pm

kanajii sighs...he looks up at the sky and thinks of the future...he stops...why think about the future? i need to think of the present....i need to train....kanajii drank the rest of his sake...he then picked up another jug and skulled half of it...kanajii was about to say something to the soul king when he past out before he could.

(i gotta go cya laters)
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:19 pm

( K, cya, )
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:23 pm

"You want a high number lets go the highest Numero Noventan y uno: Oscuro ataud (Number 90: Black Coffin)!" A large black coffin appeared in mid air and slammed on a rock formation and destroyed it.

(Bye bye gotta go.)
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:26 pm

''Hehe, I know that art. I saw Aizen doing it once, but anyways. Numero Noventan y uno: Oscuro ataud (Number 90: Black Coffin)!'' Toride saw a black coffin in the air, but it was a small one. A very small one. ''Dammit...''

( Oh, k. Cya Makai. )
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:37 pm

''Ah, I know how to do it now. Numero Noventan y uno: Oscuro Ataud!'' A huge black coffin appeared in the air falling to the ground, making the ground cracking. ''Now I just need to think what Vacou Arte Celeste used against me while I was in my inner world fighting to my hollow...'' Toride seems to know it again. ''Vacou Caminoante vinculante: Numero Sesenta y tres: Trancar esclavitud raya! Numero Sesenta y tres: Trancar esclavitud raya! Numero Treinta y uno: Tiroante Rojo disparar!'' Toride stopped. ''So this is it, eh? Done...''
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:14 am

Toride looked suprised. He guessed a new hollow arts but also there is something else that he wants. ''Numero Ochenta: Clon de Dios!'' ( Number Eighty one: Clone god. ) He can make everyone with his clone, no matter what it is. Toride maked a innocent shinigami of it. The clone maked a senkai gate to Las Noches. ''Do your work good.'' The clone nodded.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:03 am

"Vacou Caminoante vinculante: Numero Sesenta y Dos: Cien escalon reja (Hollow way of Binding: Number 62: Hundred Steps Fence)!" Celeste raised a hand. A purple rod appeared. he threw it and it irupted into a hundred light purple rods that impaled Toride to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

conquering the hollow within
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Last Hope :: Locations :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: