Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

conquering the hollow within

Go down 
+2
Makai Kasai
kanajii
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

conquering the hollow within - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:16 pm

Soul king looked through the file, "Well what do you know, Makai ends up softening up on you kid. Looks like you aint dead."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:17 pm

Celeste grinned, "If this is Tia hows he gonna react if Nel ends up with someone?"

The king grinned sadistically, "OH the guy who ends up with Nel he's as good as a dead man..." King's grin continue to grow.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:19 pm

*Sigh* "Well that is a lot off my back, having him after me wouln't be good. I'm not sure how long I could live like that." As he spoke a relieved look came over his face.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:21 pm

"Yeah well he goes from you to the guy who impregnated Nel" the soul king laughed evilly.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:23 pm

"And that is?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:24 pm

"You won't believe it...Kuchiki Byakuya!"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:26 pm

"Realy! That was a shock!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:27 pm

King turned to Celeste, "Makai will flip with rei as well."

"Whose she ending up with?"
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:27 pm

Toride generated a hollow cero to the clones that was firing cero's. But the clone's merged their cero together and it became one huge cero. Toride puts more reiatsu in it, strong enough to make their cero explode. He fired the cero, and yes, both cero exploded. He fired a cero to the clone's while their attention was on the huge cero explosion. Toride defeated 20 clones. He fired a huge cero with his both hands to the other clones, defeating 30 of them. Then a clone appears behind Toride and almost hits him, but he gets a cero in his head. Toride concentrated to make one big hollow cero to defeat the other 49 clones. And it succeeded. He fired the cero to the 49 clones, defeating 47 of them. 2 of them dodged the cero, while they fired a cero too to Toride. He dodged it in time and fired a cero enough to defeat 2 clones. ''Already, done.'' But he fell on the ground from the tiredness.

( Wow, you guys posted so much comments while I was sleeping o,O )
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Soul king grinned. A strange light blue orb formed in his hands. he tossed it to Toride. The sunk into his soul and started to heal him of fatigue.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:29 pm

"So who does Rie end up with?"

Soul King grinned, "Do you really wanna no?"

(Yeah we did post a lot hey)
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:29 pm

''W-wow, who are you?'' Said Toride suprised to him, not realising it's the soul king.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:31 pm

The king grinned, "Ah young Toride i am god to the Humans but to you Shinigami and Hollows I am the Soul King!"

The teenage king turns back to Celeste, "Do you really really want to no?"

"YES GOD DAMN IT!" screamed Celeste.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:33 pm

"Kanajii ends up with well i won't tell. Plauge ends up with Tia, Nel and Byakuya and who does Rei end up with hm..."

Celeste glared at him, "Your mean you no that."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Toride eyes became big. He bowed before the soul king. ''It's a honor to meet you, soul king!''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:35 pm

King grinned, "Rei ends up with the kid here..." The SOul king pointed to Toride.

Celeste face vaulted, "jeez your going to give me a heart attack King. You know how much Makai is going to flip! He'll be after all three of their heads! His three Daughters getting hitched to Shinigami! THEN THAT MEANS SHIRA AND ULQUIORRA OH MY GOD!"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:37 pm

"Well after Aizen is dead don't be suprised if im not around for a few thousand years or so."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:38 pm

Celeste turned to Plauge, "The last guy who went out with Tia. He tried hiding in different dimensions. Let me tell you he long dead."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:39 pm

''Nani? What do you mean with ''end up'' and who is that ''Rei''...'' Toride standed up and looked irritated at the soul king.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:41 pm

Celeste grinned, "Soul king has your file with him. Your entire history past, present and Future! Rei is the person you'll end up with. Youll technically be married.And let me tell you she way older then you kid. Rei was Makai's first student and his first daughter. Nel and Tia being his others. Rei being the first your more screwed then ever. I suggest hiding but he'd still find you considering she's probably going to have your kids. I mean Plauge here won't be able to hide either.

Last time took Makai four years to find the guy who was dating Tia. Since she's gonna be having his kids i say you guys got like 3 months each."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:42 pm

"Then I will find a dragon slayer to protect me."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:43 pm

Soul king laughed, "Don't forget Byakuya."

"Oh yeah Byakuya will be dead as well. Cant hide from an enraged father."

King laughed, "Don't worry he stops hunting you guys eventually."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:44 pm

''What the, why should I marry with a ''arrancar''?''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:44 pm

"Good luck getting someone to protect you. Makai is feared throughout the worlds" the Zanpukto spirit laughed evilly, "Should i start preparing your tombstones?"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

"What if I pull Excalibur from the rock...Dragons are scared of that right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

conquering the hollow within
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Last Hope :: Locations :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: