Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An RPG Forum

Go down 
+3
Toride Kenichi
goukii ookami
Makai Kasai
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

An RPG Forum - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:36 pm

''Well, I cannot, he's a bit of crazy.'' Then Tsuyoshi said angry ''You are dead you ugly espada yar!!!'' Tsuyoshi unsheaths his zanpakuto. ''You little slave of that freak Aizen.... DIE!!!!!'' Tsuyoshi shunpo's to Rose.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:58 pm

''Tsuyoshi, STOP!'' But it was too late, Toride saw blood everywhere. ''Dammit!''
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:11 pm

Rose had sliced Toride's little Shinigami friend almost to pieces. "Kisama." She muttered harshly. "What did you think you would gain from trying to attack me? Death." She spat the last word. The Espada glared down at the blood she had gotten on herself. "Stupid baka." Rose glared at Toride. "I warned you..." She walked over to Makai. "The wounds aren't fatal, but you might want to hurry... I can't guarantee I won't lose my temper again." Rose sheathed her katana and turned to face Toride. "I apologize for the harm I have caused him. And, kisama, I am not a slave of Aizen. I never was."
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:43 am

Toride helped Tsuyoshi to stand up and walked away with him without answering Rose. ''Lets go to Squad 4 barracks Tsuyoshi. And you, Rose. Farewell, since we maybe never meet again.'' Toride shunpo'd away.

( Continued in Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). )
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:44 am

makai sighed. He looked upo and smiledx at Rose, "Back again are we Rose? What couldn't get enough of me?" The Espada snickered.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:41 am

Rose turned and sneered at the Segundo Espada. "Sure, that's it." She sighed and opened the Garganta home. "You know where to find me." The Primero added before disappearing back to Las Noches.
Before she knew what happened, her Fraccion, Hisakata, had enveloped Rose in a hug. "You were gone much too long!!" Hisakata grinned. "It wasn't that long..." Rose frowned and began to walk towards Aizen's chambers. She had a request. "Would you like to come with me?" "...where?" "Soul Society." "WHAT?!" The Fraccion gasped, ""Why the hell are you going there." "Business." "Rose-Sama! You're an Arrancar.... They are Shinigami... "Your point?"

Rose walked into Aizen's room and asked, "Aizen-Sama?" May I have permission to go to the human world?" "May I ask why?" "Just... just cuz." "Very well then... just make sure you come back alive." He opened a portal-like thing to the Soul Society and Rose and her Fraccion left without a glance back.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:07 am

Xalen appeared over a building and looked around the town. SHe landed on the ground with ease and spread her arms out. She began running around in a random direction without a purpose.

Xalen got bored easily and disappeared to Las Noches.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:27 am

Xalen appeared over the same building, looking around the town for someone to annoy, a playful smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:34 am

She landed in some grass and looked around. "Hmm.." she began running around in a random direction without a purpose, still looking for someone to annoy.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:48 am

She gave up and left again
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:46 am

Xalen appeared in the spot she'd stopped running and began running again. Gosh, there has to be SOMEONE here... Xalen skidded to a stop in front of a tree and stared at it with a grin.

"Hmmm..."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:15 am

A garganta opened and out stepped the elderly Roshi aka Genbu the black tortiose. The elderly hollow stroked his white beard. His green eyes scanned Karakura town.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:45 am

Xalen looked over at the old man and shrugged. She grinned and spread her arms out. She began running down around the town again.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:47 am

The old Arrancar looked over to Xalen and gave a hearty chuckle, "My what are you doing here child?"
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:54 am

Xalen grinned. "Looking for someone to annoy." She thought for a second. "A shinigami to be exact." She grinned playfully and stuck her tounge out.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:57 am

Roshi merely laughed at her, "My aren't you spry. a bubbily and cheery young Arrancar you are much like Shira."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:07 am

Xalen grinned dumfoundedly and scratched her head. "Shira? Spry? I don't know who or what that is." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:10 am

Roshi laughed, "Shira is the name of my young apprentice. You may have seen her if not then its fine. And spry means you are lively, active, vigerous. If you wish for something to do i could always teach you a technique of mine."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:14 am

Xalen smiled playfully. "Okay let's do that!!!!" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:18 am

Roshi raised a hand and started to charge up Reiatsu. Green Reiatsu flowed from his finger tip.s A poisoness mist rolled from his fingers. His reiatsu erupted into a long green whip. Four more whips extended from all his fingers, "Cincodedo Tosigo Latigo (five Finger Poison Whip) or Tosigo Latigo )Poison whip) for short. If not i can show you one of the many cero's i have created and some of Makai's"
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:20 am

Xalen stared and grinned excitedly. "Okay so.. how am I supposed to do that again..?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:24 am

Roshi deactived his fingers. Green Reiatsu formed at the tips, "The first stage is to channel a small amount of Reiatsu into one finger tip. Then you try and expel it to form a long whip of energy. That is the first step to accomplish this. When you are experience enough you can form a whip from any part of your body." An energy whip shot from Roshi's chest and wrapped around a tree. poison started to eat away at the tree slowly killing it.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:28 am

Xalen gasped and swatted at the whip. "Don't do that!! Trees need to live too ya know!!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:31 am

Roshi approached the tree and pressed a hand against it. Green reiatsu travelled into it and slowly it started to reveive, "I am genbu the Black Tortiose. One of my abilities is healing. I use poison and nature itself in my attacks. Now you ntry and construct a single whip"
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:34 am

Xalen nodded. She concentrated her reiatsu into the tip of her right index finger The gray, almost black, reiatsu appeared at the tip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An RPG Forum
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Last Hope :: Locations :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: