Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An RPG Forum

Go down 
+3
Toride Kenichi
goukii ookami
Makai Kasai
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

An RPG Forum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:15 pm

Toride unsheaths his zanpakuto again. ''Yup, I'm also not in the mood for fighting, anyways, hey you all. Nice to meet you.''
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:30 pm

hey shinigami! You got anything for me to eat? You know since I can't kill you. I'm hungry.*still watching toride waiting for him to do something threatening so goukii could strike*
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:31 pm

Makai looked as the Shinigami unsheathed his sword. Makai flashed behind him and smacked him upside the head, "If your not in the mood to fight don't unsheath your sword. Children these days so stupid! We won't attack unless provoked we aren't like the other mindless hollows or Arrancar out there we are actually smart thank you."

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:49 pm

ohhh! So you get to hit the shinigami?! What the hell is that crap? lays head on branch and closes eyes. Listening to the wind blowing through the trees. Thinking to myself how peaceful and serine it is here. So unlike hueco mundo.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:30 pm

Makai looked at the Arrancar, "Don't make me go old school on you brat!:
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:01 pm

''I have no choice but to fight you, espada.'' Then he see's Ookami. ''Hey. There are enough hollows in Karakura Town for you to eat. I don't care what you do with the hollow, but if you want to defeat a shinigami you have to fight me first.'' Said Toride calmly.

Toride shunpo's behind Makai and stabs him in the back. ''You dumb espada, I will kill you if you aren't careful, anyways I would kill you right now if I was in the mood for that.''

''Anyways, I'm tired so I'll sleep for a while. And leave me alone'' Toride slowly walks to a tree and climbs in it. He thinks Why am I here. Before I had a feeling too that I was not in the mood for being here.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:59 am

Goukii Looks up after hearing toride say something about klling shinigami. Seeing toride stabbing makia in the back and mumbling something about killing again. Goukii thinks to himself.hmm this shinigami is enteresting hope he does something else fun. watching toride then stroll over to a tree and climb it. Goukii realizes that toride was in tree. hey shinigami! Get out of my tree!
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:59 am

Makai merely yawned his wound instantly healed, "Jeez for a Captain your not very bright. I said before i wasn't going to attack unless provoked. You just stabbed me. You better be glad it was me and not another Arrancar they'd try and kill you."

Makai flashed over to the Shinigami and bopped him on the head, "Thats for calling me dumb you young WHipper Snapper! I have seen things that have long gone boy!"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:10 am

Once again, Rose sighed. Why me? The Arrancar glared at the Shinigami up in the tree and frowned. It's too damn hard nowadays to keep the peace. Why do I even bother? She leaned against the tree that everybody was fighting over and boosted her reiatsu so high that it made Goukii and Toride fall out of it. "Dammit guys" she said while looking over at the two lying on the ground painfully, "Didn't I say to be peaceful. Stop the fighting or you're both screwed." She laughed dryly, while gripping the hilt of her Zanpakuto, not intending to use it.
Turning towards Goukii, she smiled and said, "Would you like to become my Fraccion? I believe that you have the potential."
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:28 am

Makai sighed as rose made the young Arrancar and Shinigami collapse from her spiritual energy. The espada yawned loudly, "You can have him Rose i prefer not to have any Fraccion. So did you get your paper work done rose?"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:45 am

(Did you read my posts in Las Noches?)
"Nah." She laughed. "I had Hisakata do it for me."
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:55 am

*picking myself up off the ground and glaring at toride.*will I have to do anything? Cause im*yawning* kinda lazy. But you know if its fun and I can get something to eat everyonce in a while I'm all for it. Rose-sama standing next to rose goukii wonders to himself if this was a smart choice. He had always been a loner and he didn't really trust rose. But he trusted makai even less. I wouldn't join your fraccion anyways oji-san!

Last edited by goukii ookami on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:23 am

Smiling, Rose said, "There's tons to eat!! And no, mostly my other Fraccion does the work, so you'd be there just to hang out. But I protect my Fraccion, so you'd be perfectly safe." Rose laughed. The Espada walked over to him and lifted his chin up and looked him in the eyes, "You can trust me, you know that right." She let go and walked over to Makai, "Ya hear that, old man? He doesn't want to join your Fraccion." Rose laughed again and kissed Makai on the cheek. Hisakata appeared next to Rose and looked at Goukii, "Rose-Sama, is he another one?" Rose grinned and whispered, "I hope, he seems very strong." "What will Aizen-Sama think?" "Screw Aizen."
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:36 am

Falling on his face after having rose so close to him goukii responds slightly lateyes! Of course rose-sama I trust you glaring vicously at makai after seeing rose kiss him on the cheek. Rising back to his feet goukii reclaims his perch on the tree branch. Basking in the rays of the sun. Muttering to himself completly safe....is there really such a thing. Looking down at rose goukii realizes that he was actually afraid of her.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:54 am

Rose smiled. "Well then, glad to have you on my team." Turning to Hisakata, she said, "Prepare the Garganta, please." "Yes, Rose-Sama!" Hisakata sliced Shikon through the air, opening up another Garganta. "Thank you." Looking up at the young, new Fraccion, Rose added, "I'll be heading back now, so if you need anything, or want anything, feel free to come by." She stepped in the Garganta after Hisakata and smiled. "See ya guys... and don't kill each other while I'm gone."

(My Fraccion can post in the topic I made in Las Noches)
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:10 am

Still glaring at makai goukii sighs and says this place bores me see ya later oji-san goukii hops down from the tree and opens a ganganta turning his head as he walks into it. Gouki sticks his tongue out at makai. As the garganta closes goukii wonders what it will be like to actually be inside las noches. He hadn't yet been there at least that he could remember.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:16 am

Rose lay on her bed, with Hisakata. She let off a long sigh. "How do ya think Aizen'll do when he finds out I have a new Fraccion?" "I hope he doesn't get mad." The teenager replied. "So what if he does?" Rose smirked. "I don't know about you, but I like living. "Oh stop being so negative. He said that he wouldn't kill his best Espada." "I think you missed part of that... He said he wouldn't kill his best Espada over paperwork." "Yeah, whatever." Rose rolled her eyes. She got up and walked over to the window and looked out of it. "What's wrong?" "Nothing." Rose said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:23 pm

''Makai, you dumbass. All this was perfectly according to my plan, back in Soul Society I visited Research and Development Bureau. I asked what was happening in Karakura because the computer said there was 2 huge reiatsu's there. So I taked a look and I saw you and Ookami. When I saw you were an espada I quickly went to Karakura town. I know you would sense my reiatsu, also I was lieing about that I was tired. Because I wanted to suprise attack you. Do you get it now?''

''Who do you call dumb now?''
Toride sighs.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:28 pm

''Also you, primero espada. Don't do stupid things or you'll be dead. Don't think that i'm so nice, I normally am but right now I am. And don't even get Aizen here. His ugly face is irritating me.''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:06 pm

Makai laughed at the Shinigami, "Not like you could take me child." Makai closed his eyes and released his Reiatsu and Spiritual pressure. His Reiatsu easily dwarfed the head Captain's Shikai release and continued to grow rapidly. His pressure crashed down upon the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:25 pm

''Wow, wow wow. Chill down espada. You have yet to see my real power. Here in Karakura Town there is a limit for Captain's or Vice Captain's reiatsu, don't underestimate me. Speaking of limit, you lower down your reiatsu, we're in the human world. Anyways my zanpakuto is sealed and almost matches your reiatsu when your serious. I'm not even trying to fight, how pathetic. And even if you are in your last resurrection, I have a special weapon for my self to even match that. But I'll use it when its really needed, this is the first time I use that special weapon. But I cannot, there is a ''limit'' that all shinigami must use in the human world. That old fart Yamamoto is irritating me with his rules. I will break the rules if needed to, don't expect from me that I'll obey them so easily. I'm the kind of person that not always obey the rules. But for right now, let's chill, not waste our power.'' Toride smiled and sheathed his zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:37 pm

Toride just wanted to walk away and feeled someone stabbed him behind the main. When he looked behind his back it was Tsuyoshi, one of his shinigami friends. Tsuyoshi said ''Impossible, that didn't hurt you yar.'' ''Tsuyoshi, now it's not the time for jokes, we're in Karakura Town with ehh.. ermh.. crazy espadas. ''I don't care yar.'' Tsuyoshi shunpo's to Makai and gives him a hand. ''My name is Tsuyoshi, what is yours?''
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:38 pm

Rose sighed. She knew that the Shinigami was having a verbal war with Makai.
"No, Rose-Sama. There is something wrong." "Maybe there is, but don't worry. It's nothing my Fraccion need to worry about." "Rose-Sama, we're not children, you know that right?" Laughing, Rose replied, "Well, you're not technically an adult." "Oh, come on! I'm over 100 years old!!" "But you've the body of a 16 year old." Hisakata smirked in humored anger. The Espada opened the door and held it open for a minute to see if Hisakata wanted to come, but left before the Fraccion had a chance to move. "I'll be downstairs if ya need me." "Well obviously, considering you cant go upstairs anymore!" Hisakata retorted sarcastically. Calling up, from the bottom of the stairs, "Ok, fine. I'll be in the Human World!" "Would you like meh-" But the young girl did not get a chance to finish. "No."

Rose was outside in Hueco Mundo as she opened a Garganta. "Those damn Shinigami."
She reappeared in the Human World, just next to the Captain. "Why hello again." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:19 pm

Toride wanted to say hello but Tsuyoshi was quicker then him. ''Hello yar my name is Tsuyoshi, what is yours.. oh wait I know it, I heard much about you yar. They say your a ugly and irritating person yar.'' Toride sighs.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:26 pm

Rose sighed and then punched Tsuyoshi once in the face. "You're right" she smiled, "I guess I am irritating." She brushed the hair out of her face. Turning to Toride, she said, "Keep your friend on leash, will ya?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An RPG Forum   An RPG Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An RPG Forum
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Last Hope :: Locations :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: