Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:53 am

Kagirinai grinned at her. He pulled her up to his face, 'Yes even so you are beautiful. Just divine." He kissed her passionately on the lips.
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:57 am

Darkness smiles and breaks the kiss "master why are you doing these things?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:59 am

Kagirinai stared at her. He sighed at her question, "Your different to most beings i've know Darkness-chan. I feel very different around you." He smiled at her as he recalled memories of his old life, "There was only one other person i felt like this around. She was my old lover back when i was human. I feel attracted to you my dear."
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:04 am

Darkness blinks at him and frowns sadly "i am sorry master but such an attraction will only hurt you for i may not be around very long and than your heart will break and i wont exist any more.....that is my fate....i do hope you don't suffer cause of my fate...."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:06 am

Kagirinai sighed he had thought something like this might happen, "It does not matter to me. My heart has already been broken once." He tsked a scowl started to form on his face.
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:08 am

Darkness blinks "i would much rather i was not the cause of such suffering" she sighs "i want my existence to cause happy and cheer"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:09 am

Kagirinai rolled over and laid on top of her. he kissed her tenderly on the neck, "Well then we will just have to make sure with the time you have you can do that." He trailed kisses along her neck.
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:30 am

Darkness closes her eyes "but if you get to close its going to hurt you when i leave..."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:32 am

Kagirinai stroked her hair, "Don't worry i can handle it. As long as i get to spend the time you have left with you i'm fine." he kissed her neck again. His hands rubbed her hips.
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:37 am

Darkness closes her eyes "i cant promise you that...i still have to try to save the galaxy"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:41 am

Kagirinai smiled at her, "Well then i guess i'll just have to spend time with you when ever you visit...if you visit. Or until you decide to leave to head explore." the immortal Arrancar sighed.
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:45 am

Darkness blinks at him "at least you will have those other females"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:52 am

Kagirinai sighed, 'Maybe but they only fulfil my sexual needs. I love neither of them. They don't attract me like you do. To love aperson is different to just have sex with them."
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:54 am

Darkness blinks "but you should not love me...its not a good idea...."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 am

Kagirinai smiled and stroked her hair. His hand ran down her cheek, "We can't help who we love Darkness-chan. It is just a natural event. We fall in love it just happens. Even if it ends up breaking our hearts." He kissed her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:11 am

Darkness blinks at him "but it hurts me knowing your going to hurt cause of me....maybe i should leave before you get any more attached to me....."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:12 am

Kagirinai stared at her, "Doing that will hurt me more my love." He stroked her hair, "I'd be just happy enough to spend as much time with you as a can before you leave." he kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:17 am

Darkness blinks at him and kisses him back gently "your a strange one Master....when are you going to pass along that message?..."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:21 am

Kagirinai blinked at her, "Pass along what message dear?": he trailed kisses along her neck.
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:23 am

Darkness "telling your friends to help limit the power usage to only absolutely need to" she closed her eyes feeling him kiss her neck
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:26 am

Kagirinai grinned at her, "Whose to say i haven't already?' Slipping out of the window was a small yellow chinese dragon. The dragon took flight. Kagirinai trailed kisses down her neck.
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:27 am

Darkness blinks at him and saw the dragon leave and closed her eyes still feeling him still kissing her neck
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:30 am

Kagirinai trailed his hands to her hips. he grasped her hips and started to massage them. His tongue flicked across her skin.
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:33 am

Darkness kept her eyes closed and shudders as he does this
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:37 am

Kagirinai pulled back and smiled at her, "What do you want to do my love?" His hands continued to massage her hips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next