Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:08 am

Kagirinai's bokken clashed with Lillies. The bokken started to break.Kagirinai raised a hand and brought the bokken down putting twice as much strength behind it.
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:13 am

Darkness eeps seeing the wooden sword coming as her body turns into shadows letting the blade go though her to hit the ground
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:14 am

The bokken connected with the ground. The ground started to crack. The ground caved in. it continued to cave in rapidly/. The cracks expanded consuming the training field. The earth crumbled as they stood in a massive crater.
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:16 am

Darkness's form blinked and she was now behind him "are you mad at me master?" she said in a calm voice
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:20 am

Kagirinai held a cold expression, "Why would i be mad my dear. I am merely attacking you with the intent to kill. You will never learn anything unless i do. So i advice you to defend yourself." Kagirinai spun and swung his sword.
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:27 am

Darkness shadowed and appeared on his back "but master i don't want to die"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:32 am

Kagirinai sighed and tossed the bokken away, "I never said i'd kill you. I said i was going to come at you with the intent to kill. I would stop before i did." He grabbed her and pulled her around. he held her in his arms. He grabbed her bokken and tossed it away.
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:35 am

Darkness blinks at him as she was in his arms "but isn't intent, a want to kill? meaning you wish to kill me??"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:37 am

Kagirinai shrugged his shoulders, "Maybe. But i did the same to my past student. If i don't come at you with the idea to kill you like i said you'll never learn." he leaned down and captured her lips in his.
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:39 am

Darkness blinks at him kissing her she did not understand him was she not good the 1st time and his need not taken care of she borke the kiss blinking at him "so do you want me to try to kill you?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:41 am

Kagirinai grinned at her words, "Maybe i do. You must always come at your opponent with the intent to kill." He placed her on her feet. Raising a hand two new bokkens flew over. He gripped both.
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:42 am

Darkness blinks at him as he was holding the 2 wooden swords
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:43 am

Kagirinai tossed a wooden sword to Darkness. he settled into a battle stance he raised his blade ready to defend, "This time come at me. I will be defending."
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:45 am

Darkness blinks not really wanting to hurt him but closed her eyes gathering her dark energy from the abyss inside her her body began turning shadowy
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:49 am

The Arrancar glared at her, "Enough of that. I said to attack me. You are to only use that sword nothing else. I will do the same!" His voice was commanding.
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:51 am

Darkness glares at him something deep inside her did not like his commanding voice as a growl began coming from deep inside her
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:52 am

Kagirinai stared at the girl as she growled. He released his Reiatsu. His reiatsu erupted it a height easily surpassing when he first used it upon her "Calm yourself down!"
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:55 am

Darkness was just suddenly on him after that holding onto him eating his power
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:58 am

Kagirinai sighed as she latched onto him. He walked inside holding her in his arms bridal style. He sat on the catch holding her to him, "Well i guess we'll do this another day." He stroked her long hair. He simply let her feed on his energy.
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:07 am

Darkness just lay there eating from his energy like a baby being fed by her parent
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:09 am

Kagirinai laid down on the couch. he wrapped his arms around Darkness perfect body. he held her close to him as she fed off of his energy.
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:14 am

Darkness closed her eyes she did not know why she felt the need to feed so strongly, maybe it was cause she was only a day old and her body required it for something, of coarse she had knowledge of the galaxy but not the most normal things like males and females or any thing about her race. She hoped spending take with him would help her understand but she also had the strong need to travel. She knew she could not stay here for too long a week or two max.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:26 am

Kagirinai pulled Darkness to his face. He stroked her hair and held onto her. He leaned down and captured her lips in his. His hand moved up and down her back.
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:28 am

Darkness blinks at her master and kissed back it was a good kiss but there was no love in it for she liked him but she did not love him not yet at least she continued feeding now also from his mouth
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:31 am

Kagirinai broke the kiss. He smiled at her. He continued to allow her to feed on his energy. He slowly started to increase his Reiatsu output making it larger. He released it directly at ehr to allow her to absorb more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)   Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kagirinai's Home (Private...with mature content (Not what your thinking)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next