Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kanajii's past

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kanajii

kanajii

Kanajii's past Empty
PostSubject: Kanajii's past   Kanajii's past Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:24 pm

kanajii walked down a road in rukongai, he walked with 3 of his friends, kanajii was around 19 years old. he had been soul buried just one year before hand, he now lived in rukongai. he and the grouped laughed as they walked down the street, they rounded a corner and left the district, they walked into the forest close by, still chatting and laughing. just then an arrow hurtled past them and buried itself deep in a tree close by, the next one's going to ya head...hehe....unless you do what we say! two masked men walked in, they were shinigami, you could tell by their kimono's and zanpukto's at their sides. both had bows drawn.
we have nothing shrieked one of the girls from the group, we live in a poor district, please let us live.
oh, we don't want money or valuables....we want you...hehe....we'll let you live, if you come with us...and work with us...help us take over the soul society...you all have great potential the two shinigami stepped forward again, there was another rustle, two more figures emerged, both shinigami, these two held canvas bags and wooden canes. the shinigami surrounded the group.
get away you scum! we'd rather die than go with you! kanajii said angrily stepping forward.
oooh feisty....get 'im mako. one of the shinigami with the bags stepped forward, grinning sadistically. kanajii took a fighting stance, as if the one who had been speaking drew his bow back, you act tough, but you won't be so tough when i shoot you in the arm hehe

Last edited by kanajii on Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

Kanajii's past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanajii's past   Kanajii's past Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:59 pm

kanajii grinned and stepped forward again, i warned you the shinigami shot the arrow, it zoomed towards kanajii's arm, at the last moment kanajii clapped his hands together and caught the arrow.
the shinigami were clearly shocked. thanks for the weapon...wait, did you want it back? kanajii threw the arrow as hard as he could, the shinigami was too stunned to move, it buried deep into his shoulder. kanajii took a fighting stance once more, one of his friends stepped forward, c'mon i'll take the lot of ya! kanajii shook his head.... don't get so cocky keitaro as he said this, ten more shinigami stepped forward, then another 5....the group was now completely surrounded.
5 of the shinigami ran forward, they all held wooden canes, they swung at the two boys heads, 5 more ran at the two girls still in the middle, they were captured easily, only kanajii and keitaro stood, the girls were bound with rope and bags were placed over their heads. kanajii ducked under the first cane and kicked his assailant in the ribs before axe kicking him in the head as he sank to his knees, keitaro spun and punched another shinigami in the face, 10 more shinigami ran to help subdue kanajii and keitaro. keitaro went down after 5 shinigami piled him at once, kanajii kept going, he dodged another attack and elbowed one in the chin, he was dishing out some serious damage, but there were just too many, slowly, kanajii was worn down, he kept fighting but, the shinigami had thrown their canes away and drawn their swords, kanajii had been cut twice already, it was in the moment that he felt a burning pain in his leg, he looked down to see an arrow shaft bedded into his flesh, in that brief slip of concentration, kanajii was overwhelmed and brought to the ground, tied up and bagged. as he and his friends were carried away...he couldn't help wondering, why these shinigami attacked them, and what the future would hold for him and his friends.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

Kanajii's past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanajii's past   Kanajii's past Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:40 pm

kanajii and his friends were taken into a cave, they were tied to wooden stakes. the shinigami left after securing the group. kanajii still felt unease...they were not alone in the cave, as kanajii thought this, two fiery torches appeared, from deep within the cave, kanajii could hear footsteps, five men appeared, four guards at the front, all armed heavily with weapons, and one man that stood at the back, his shape constantly shifted...his face wasn't visible....kanajii felt an overwhelming sense, that this man, was extremely evil.
Have you made a decision yet? the man at the back said, his voice sent shivers down the spines of the four kids.
about what? kanajii asked.
you should know, my question is, will you serve me, obey me and recognize me as your leader?
why should we? we don't even know you name
how rude of me, i am yakunan he laughed.
it dosn't change the fact...that we'd rather die than serve you! kanajii said angrily.
uhhh, you're so boring...at least think about it for a while.... i know! let's play a game...we'll split you up into separate places, then i'll make you a deal, it'll be the same for all of you, do you accept? oh wait... you don't have a choice...
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

Kanajii's past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanajii's past   Kanajii's past Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:53 pm

kanajii and his friends were separated, the were spread through out the cave, kanajii waited as yakunan came towards him... anxious to see what kind of deal he'd make..
so...you wanna hear it?...okay here it is....you kill two of you're friends i let you live, you serve me, but you have to choose one person to live, they will be...well that's a surprise....or your other option, is a slow gruesome death. yakunan laughed, he walked away, towards the mouth of the cave, after about 20 minutes two guards came to kanajii, they handed him a a knife that glowed red,
don't even try cutting us...this knife is spelled, it cannot harm us...and if you try...then bammow it's goodbye to you. the guard laughed as he untied kanajii, the two guards gripped kanajii's arms roughly. they dragged him to the mouth of the cave...there was a barrier, the guards shoved kanajii inside the barrier, there, his friends stood, all of them had a knife in their hand.
well well... the time has come....but to make it even more interesting... ropes shot out of no where and bound kanajii and his friends. they all collapsed on the ground. yakunan laughed...
this games called betrayal roulette...i'll give you each a turn, you can either throw your knife down, or kill two of your friends and live... ...you first yakunan pointed at kanaji,i the ropes around kanajii disappeared, kanajii immediately threw his knife away.... ropes again bound him.
tch...i knew you wouldn't.... yakunan pointed at risu(one of the friends) you next.

Last edited by kanajii on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

Kanajii's past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanajii's past   Kanajii's past Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:09 pm

risu too threw down her knife, she was once again bound with rope. tch... you next yakunan pointed at raina(another friend) she too threw down her knife. yakunan sighed, will you all give up your lives so easily? oh well, you next yakunan pointed at keitaro, he stood, im sorry everyone.... forgive me keitaro ran towards risu, and cut her throat, she screamed out, keitaro turned and ran at raina and stabbed her in the heart, she let out a soft scream before fading away.
beautiful, just beautiful....betrayal at it's best... i take this ones the one you decided to save? yakunan said pretending to wipe a tear away. keitaro nodded.
KEITARO! HOW COULD YOU!?!?! kanajii yelled at keitaro. yakunan laughed...keitaro is it? well your the only smart one, you shall be my apprentice... yakunan walked through the barrier and placed a hand on keitaro's shoulder...keitaro disappeared in an instant. yakunan turned to kanajii...now..your turn.
just kill me...i don't want to live anymore
yakunan laughed, as if i'd do that... yakunan walked over to risu''s body...she was still just alive... he kicked her in the stomach. he laughed as he spat on her.
this was too much for kanajii...he was furious...his eyes turned red....YOU...YOU ARE A MONSTER... kanajii's voice was demonic, flames appeared around kanajii's body, they burned through the rope. kanajii stood...fire burned around him...a sword appeared in his hand...it was a mighty zanbatou... kanajii growled, he sprinted at yakunan and swung the zanbatou at him, yakunan laughed, he easily dodged it. the blade of the zanbatou smashed into the barrier wall, it broke through it.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

Kanajii's past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanajii's past   Kanajii's past Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:19 pm

oh? so you have found you're zanpuktou? and you're strong enough to break my barrier? impressive... kanajii spun and ran at yakunan...his eyes glowed red...he swung again.... yakunan laughed he ducked under the blade and punched kanajii in the stomach...now...time for your eternal punishment... Forbidden seal: seal of the devil! black reiatsu poured from yakunan hand, yakunan struck out at kanajii's chest...the force of the blow caused kanajii to fall to his knee's... kanajii's shirt was ripped to shreds... on kanajii's chest, a mark appeared. yakunan smiled....time for you to live as a shinigami...that mark will only allow you to use 10% of your full strength...and when the time comes...it will make you completely obedient to me! kanajii drifted into unconsciousness, yakunan smiled again...he lifted kanajii onto his back...and appeared outside the 8th divisions barracks...when the time come's....you will help me rip the seireitei to shreds...whether you like it or not! yakunan laughed...he dumped kanajii's body on the ground, and disapeared.

(curse mark looks like this Kanajii's past Enhanced_Curse_Mark__by_wmacelheran )
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

Kanajii's past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanajii's past   Kanajii's past Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:20 pm

kanajii awoke in a bed....he looked up to see a friendly face looking down at him...
oh...you're awake...what brings you to the seireitei? the man said.
kanajii looked around.... how'd i get here....uh...i'm not quite sure....who are you?
the man smiled, Im Shunsui Kyōraku, captain of the 8th squad(im not gonna describe him...you all know what he looks like Wink) kanajii gasped.....ca-captian of the 8th squad? you mean i'm in the soul society?
Kyōraku nodded, thats right, we're just a bit puzzled of how you came here, i mean, it's not every night that we find an injured man in the middle of the night at our doorstep. Kyōraku laughed.
kanajii sighed... the soul society eh? well thats a change...but what happened for me to come here? why couldn't he remember what had happened? as kanajii thought this, fragments of memories came to him, yakunan laughing as he put the curse mark on him, telling him that he'll only be able to use 10%of his full power, and that when the time comes, it would brainwash kanajii's mind into serving him. kanajii gasped.
are you alright?
hai, sorry...i lost my train of thought...
10 days after being found, kanajii was put into the Shinigami academy, with a promise from Kyōraku of a position in the 8th squad, if he passed the Academy.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

Kanajii's past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanajii's past   Kanajii's past Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:55 pm

kanajii sat down, today was the entrance exam to the shinigami Academy. kanajii was calm...he signed the necessary papers. he waited as the exam startet. in under an hour, kanajii was told that he had passed, and that he was to return to the academy the next day to begin training... kanajii was to be in Class A, the class for high achievers and spiritually gifted people. 6 months went past in a blur, kanajii had learnt much, he was at the top of the class for everything, he had just one mission before he graduated, 5 and a half months earlier than he should, kanajii wanted to stay, but the instructors said that there was no point, he had learnt everything necessary and a lot of things that weren't. on the day of the mission, kanajii felt calm, he stepped out, his zanpukto in it's sheath(it had reverted to an odachi size). he stepped outside and looked at his team, they were all part of Class A. this mission was a tough one, as three instructors were also coming along to help.
two days later kanajii and the group arrived at a small town in the human world, there they saw the unthinkable, at least twenty hollows ravaging the town, the instructors called the group to be ready, then they gave the order to kill the hollows any way possible.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

Kanajii's past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanajii's past   Kanajii's past Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:15 pm

kanajii drew his zanpuktou, a team of the group(all wanting to join the kidou corps) repetitively fire, Hado No.33 into the hollows, allowing the swordsmen to finish them off, kanajii sprinted towards the first hollow, a team mate beat him there, the team mate jumped at the hollow, sword poised to strike, just before he could, the hollow twisted and struck down at the man with it's claws. the academy student died instantly. something wasn't right, these hollow were too strong....far too strong, the kidou seemed to have no effect, as kanajii looked around, he saw the academy students falling to the claws and teeth of the hollows. kanajii looked in horror... the Academy students were getting slaughtered... there was only 5 of them left, including kanajii and two instructors. the instructors unleashed their shikai's and set in to the hollow...it was no use...nothing could harm the hollow... the instructors quickly retreated...and then kanajii realized....they weren't normal hollow...they were adjuchas... kanajii shunpo'd over to the instructors.... sir! they're adjuchas! you won't be able to cut them unless you have a high enough spirit power.

damn it... let's retrea- the instructor was cut short as he looked around...they were completely surrounded by the hollow...and they were closing in... suddenly a giant reiatsu shot across the town, and another, and another... three vasto lorde walked towards the group surrounded by the hollow. all of the group apart from kanajii were pushed to their knee's from the immense spiritual pressure from the vasto lorde...most couldn't breathe...somehow kanajii was fine...he stood and looked at the vasto lorde approaching. kanajii continued staring...
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

Kanajii's past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanajii's past   Kanajii's past Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:32 pm

kanajii ran at an adjuchas and slashed at it....somehow he managed to cut it and kill it.... if im gonna die...im gonna take as many of these bastards with me as i can. kanajii thought as he slashed through another lot of adjuchas.... kanajii had killed all of the adjuchas when the vasto lorde attacked kanajii pivoted and slashed at one...again kanajii was amazed as he was able to cut it...the vasto lorde died....the other two ran at kanajii again...kanajii jumped and slashed at one...kanajii's blade sliced into it's head...killing it instantly...the last vasto lorde looked shocked...it started to back away...what are you? the vasto lorde's voice was a husky growl...kanajii didn't answer...instead he said words that he didn't even know.... burn through the night, Ryuu hikage! flames exploded from kanajii, the vasto lorde was killed in the inferno. kanajii hardly noticed...it was only when he felt another strong presence did he realize that the vasto lorde's reiatsu was gone...kanajii turned to face the new person...kanajii could tell it was a shinigami...the reiatsu was extremely strong...kanajii looked carefully and saw that standing before him was Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto, the captain commander...Yamamoto's eyes widened as he saw kanajii shroud in the black flames.
Shinigami,,, release your shikai...you are in no danger any more. kanajii could see sweat dripping down the captain commanders face...he blamed it on the heat of the flames....kanajii sheathed his blade...the flames instantly disappeared. a group of 4th squad healers came in with stretchers...the wordlessly picked up the injured....Yamamoto brought kanajii back to the soul society immediately for a debriefing. kanajii explained what had happened... he saw the shock on the usually calm face of Yamamoto.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

Kanajii's past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanajii's past   Kanajii's past Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:26 pm

kanajii was now a full shinigami... yamamoto had given kanajii praise for defeating such powerful foes. as kanajii walked out of Yamamoto's office...he over heard him talking to his vice captain.
that man....he is far too strong... to be able to kill three vasto lorde in shikai?....get the Onmitsukidō to keep an eye on him..if he acts strangely....then they have full permission to kill at will....
Hai... kanajii could no lnger hear as he walked out.

a year went by...nothing eventful happened...kanajii was walking through the seireitei....he was now 3rd seat in the 8th division....many people said that he was easily vice captain class or higher...but kanajii didn't want to leave the 8th squad, so he stayed as a 3rd seat. as kanajii walked...he noticed something....a shadow in a tree that shoudn't be there...kanajii was bored enough to investigate...he wanted to do it stealthily...he released his shikai and used his demon disguise technique...his image instantly vanished... kanajii while being invisible walked up towards the tree, he nimbly climbed it...he was right there was an Onmitsukidō member sitting in a branch....whoever they were seemed worried...like they were searching someone out,,, then kanajii realized, the Onmitsukidō member was looking for him.... kanajii climbed a branch higher and sat back with a twig in his mouth....he let his disguise fall.
Yo....who are you looking for?
the Onmitsukidō was quick to recover, they looked up at kanajii....how did you....oh never mind...the Onmitsukidō lifted their mask....for the first time kanajii realized it was a woman...to be exact it was Yoruichi Shihōi, the 2nd division captain!
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

Kanajii's past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanajii's past   Kanajii's past Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:37 pm

Yoruichi taichou? what are you doing in a tree? kanajii said scratching his head.
Yoruichi tsked...looking for you....i have strict orders from yamamoto... i was bored today, so i decided to follow you, haha
how long have you been following me? kanajii said...thinking back to the "people"he had chatted up.
haha, long enough....that technique, it's very impressive....have you ever thought of joining the Onmitsukidō? we could use a technique like that...
after chatting to Yoruichi for an hour...she had finally persuaded kanajii to join the Onmitsukidou. he was based at the Detention Unit.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

Kanajii's past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanajii's past   Kanajii's past Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:06 am

5 years had past since kanajii had joined the Onmitsukidou. he was now a hand-to-hand combat master...since in the detention unit, you are only allowed to subdue the prisoners with Hand-to-hand combat. kanajii walked away...towards Yoruichi's office...there was apparently something that he needed to know.
kanajii knocked at the office door.
enter
kanajii walked in, Yoruichi-sama, what did you want me for? Yoruichi lazily sat on a pile of cushions, ahhh, kanajii...it's time for a promotion...you will now be posted at the keigun; Punishment Force.
really? thank you Yoruichi!
that reminds me...you can also go back to the 8th squad now, you will only be called for difficult assassinations and punishment. kanajii nodded.
over the next 10 years...kanajii became famous for his double life, the kind hearted 3rd seat, and the sword of justice in the Onmitsukidou. Yoruichi had again promoted him, he now lead a new special forces unit, the Onmitsukidou royal guard....only 5 others had ever gotten to this rank, with it came a tattoo, but it wasn't an ordinary tattoo, it held great powers, kanajii had no idea how to use them, no one ever had figured it out, although it was said that if you could figure it out, you would be as strong as the soul king, as he put the tattoo on. kanajii lived with the royal guard Onmitsukidou for the next 20 years, after that, it was mandatory to resign. as kanajii filled in the papers, he could not help to feel happy, he had been trained by the soul king himself, gained all kinds of powers and techniques that no one else would have the chance to learn. as kanajii walking towards the portal that would bring him to the Seireitei, one of the soul kings messengers handed kanajii a message.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

Kanajii's past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanajii's past   Kanajii's past Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:13 am

kanajii stepped through the portal, he appeared in Yamamoto's office, the old captain commander nodded at kanajii, kanajii smiled back and walked out of the office, kanajii went to the 8th squads barracks, he was warmly greeted there, kanajii was surprised to see that his 3rd seat position was still there for him. kanajii went into his dorm room and read the message, it said:
Kanajii, you have become a mighty warrior, i'm sorry to have to let you go, but rules are rules. I'm entrusting you with the job of keeping the soul society safe, i hope i can count on you,
Soul king <insert soul kings seal here>
kanajii smiled.

Kanajii lived on and worked for the Onmitsukidou and the 8th squad, until the present day.

END OF KANAJII'S PAST >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kanajii's past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanajii's past   Kanajii's past Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kanajii's past
Page 1 of 1