Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

raid on aizens army(open for all)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

raid on aizens army(open for all) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   raid on aizens army(open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:49 pm

Roshi walked into the room with a smile. he approached Gin and pulled out a piece of paper with Kanji written on it. The paper flew onto the back of Gin's neck and dissolved into the skin making a tattoo. Instantly all of the Shinigami's Reiatsu and powers were sealed, "Take him in. with that seal he's know more of a threat then a new born baby."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   raid on aizens army(open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:54 pm

kanajii released his shadow disguise so the others could see him, should we take him to the Soul Society now? or chase after Aizen?
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   raid on aizens army(open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:56 pm

BlackPlauge apeared next to Aizen. "So you have come to help me." Aizen said as blood driped from his mouth. "Yes I have, come with me." BlackPlauge opened a garganta and pulled Aizen through it. The two apeared back in the throne room. BlackPlauge threw Aizen to the ground. "Now you shall know my pain!" he siad as he cut off Aizen's arm at the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   raid on aizens army(open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:01 pm

Roshi looked at Plauge as he attacked aizen, "it would seem things have turned for the better."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   raid on aizens army(open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:04 pm

kanajii looked up at plauge, do you want this fight? or do you want help?
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   raid on aizens army(open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:07 pm

BlackPlauge looked up at Roshi, "Stay out of this, this is my fight!" He shoved his blade into Aizens shoulder. Aizen's screams could be heard outside Las Noches.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   raid on aizens army(open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:08 pm

kanajii nodded and returned his zanpukto to normal form and sheathed it.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   raid on aizens army(open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:10 pm

Rose had rammed Kagirinai out of the way, "Stay away from Gin!" She stood over Gin protectively and glared at the two, "I don't care anymore what happens to Aizen, but I won't let you harm Gin!" Gin frowned. Rose unsheathed her Zanpakuto and looked at Kagirinai, "Sensei... please listen to me!"
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   raid on aizens army(open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:12 pm

Toride saw the fight between Plauge and Aizen. After a while he got bored, but Aizen appeared before him in a very different area. ''So you've finally came to fight me, after two hundred years.'' ''My bad, I hadn't interest in you until now. Your reiatsu dramatically increased.'' Aizen stabbed Toride dead but later he realised it was a clone. ''You also can make some clone's now, interesting.'' Aizen shunpo'd away to dodge the attack of Toride, but he got a little bit wounded. Aizen laughed. ''Déjà vu.''

( Brb )
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   raid on aizens army(open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:30 pm

kanajii looked down at rose, he felt for her, he could see the pain in her eyes as she looked down at Gins wounds, he was close to death... kanajii sighed, he walked slowly over towards Gin and rose, he used healing kido on Gins wounds. kanajii just smiled at rose, and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   raid on aizens army(open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:54 pm

Kagirinai looked at Rose his face that of an emotionless killer, "Do as you wish with that piece of trash. He is none of my concern." Kagirinai walked away.

Roshi chuckled, "My doesn't he have a strange way of saying 'i'll let him live'. Hooo-hooo-hooo."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   raid on aizens army(open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:02 pm

kanajii laughed with roshi, he got up, so, does anything else need doing while we're here in Hueco Mundo?
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   raid on aizens army(open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:05 pm

BlackPlauge took Aizen's motionless corps and threw it across the room to where the others stood. "Do with him what you wish, I have had my revenge." Aizen was still breathing but his body was broken and motionless.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   raid on aizens army(open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:10 pm

"Head back to Seireitei we'll make sure everything is taken care of." With a click of his finger's three Arrancar in their mid twenties appeared before Roshi kneeling. The first had short dark blue hair and was male standing at 5'5 making him the shortest. He had yellow eyes and wore a white battle robe wielding a kodachi by his hip.

Second was a woman with shoulder length light purple hair and eyes. She wore a violet battle Kimono and her Zanpukto took the form of a Katana.

Last was another woman she stood at 6 foot with dark black long hair reaching mid back. She wore a dark blue battle kimono. her Zanpukto took the shape of a Nodachi.

"Natsu, Yuki, Kaze search and destroy any remaining fo Aizen's Arrancar. If you can recruit them!"

The three bowed to Roshi, "As you wish Roshi-sama." The three Arrancar vanished.

Kagirinai tsked and whistled. A teenager around 17 appeared. He stood at 5'8 with short spiked red hair. His left eye was brown and right blue. he wore a blue t-shirt and black cargo pants. His Zanpukto was strapped to his back taking the shape of a Flyssa.

"Shikyo asist Natsu, Yuki and Kaze." The young teen nodded his head and leapt after Roshi's fraccion.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   raid on aizens army(open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:18 pm

Kagirinai flashed over to Aizen picking him up by his throat, "Aizen comes with us. We'll deliver him straight to the soul king for his punishment for trying to over throw the king himself."

An arrancar in his mid thirties appeared next to Kagirinai. He had short curled black hair and eyes. he wore a white t-shirt and black knee length shorts. His Zanpukto was strung on his back it was an Odachi, "Shin take Aizen and throw him into a cell for the time being."

Shin grabebd Aizen and bowed to Kagirina, "As you wish my lord." Shin opened a Garganta and left.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   raid on aizens army(open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:18 pm

what do we do with Aizen?
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   raid on aizens army(open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:19 pm

Roshi sighed, "The SOul king will deal with him. For the time being he'll be in one of Kagirinai's cells waiting for his transportation."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   raid on aizens army(open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:25 pm

While the real Aizen got beated Toride fighted for hours with his clone. ''Give up!'' '"No. Heheheh.'' ''Then I will make a end of this fight, Numero Noventan y uno: Oscuro ataud (Number 90: Black Coffin)! Numero Noventan y uno: Oscuro ataud (Number 90: Black Coffin)!'' He did the powerful Vacou Arte so many times that Aizen's clone slowly died.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   raid on aizens army(open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:31 pm

Shira stumbled into the throne room her body battered. She collapsed onto the ground in a heap completely exhausted. She slowly stood and made her way over to roshi and Kagirinai. She collapsed agin. Roshi appeared next to her letting her lean on him, "I did warn you not to use Byakko didn't I?"

"I know Shishou but i want to help." Roshi ruffled the Arrancar's hair playfully, "Next time leave the transformation up to me or one of the others until you learn to control byakko properly."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   raid on aizens army(open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:34 pm

kanajii laughed, he fished around in his Haori until he pulled out a vial of blue liquid, he held it out to shira, drink this, it'll heal you up.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   raid on aizens army(open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:36 pm

Shira excepted the vial, "Thank you. It may help me but it will still take me awhile to regenerate my powers again." She grasped the vial and rank the liqud, "I guess i'll be in hibernation for awhile."Shira smile and slowly drifted into sleep.

Roshi sighed, "She's taken the fruits of Las Nochs before after going Byakko and still gos into hibernation. What you gave her will help her heal quicker but she still needs to sleep."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   raid on aizens army(open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:47 pm

yeah....well i'm just gonna go check if my squads still alive haha kanajii walked out of the throne room, his squad had all but one casualty, one man had been shot with a cero, it had burnt through his arm, kanajii looked at the wound, he gave the man another vial of the blue liquid, the wound healed, but the arm didn't grow back, kanajii looked down at the man, i'll fix you up when we get back to the soul society... satisfied that his squad was no longer in danger, he walked back to the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   raid on aizens army(open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:49 pm

Roshi shifted into the body of a man in his mid thirties. He picked up Shira bridal style. He looked at Kagirinai, "I'm heading off to place Shira somewhere safe. I leave things in your hands my son!" Roshi opened a garganta and left to anywhere.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   raid on aizens army(open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:51 pm

kanajii opened a portal to the Soul society, he motioned for his squad to go through, after about two minutes everyone was in the sereitei, kanajii looked back at kagirinai, are you sure you don't need help with anything?
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   raid on aizens army(open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:54 pm

Kagirinai turned around and started to walk as he did he said, "Shinigami your work is done leave the rest to us." With a click of his fingers a wave of reiatsu pushed Kanajii into the portal and closed it. Portals opened all around Las Nochs sucking in every Shinigami and sent them back to Soul Society.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: raid on aizens army(open for all)   raid on aizens army(open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

raid on aizens army(open for all)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next