Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome)

Go down 
+2
Makai Kasai
Bane/Yuki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome)   Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:30 pm

BlackPlauge ate the fruit. "pain? I told you I don't feel pain." BlackPlauge stood back up sheathing his swords, he looked tword Dios. "Once again I must ask you to leave."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome)   Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:32 pm

Dios looked at Plauge, "I can not my master has instructed me to protect Karakura town and protect i shall." Silver Reiatsu exploded from his body. His Spiritual pressure crashed down upon every hollow in Karakura killing them all except the higher up Arrancar.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome)   Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:36 pm

"You are starting to anoy me. You must leave!"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome)   Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:36 pm

The girl glared at Dios, "Please just leave. I will take care of this." She scratched the back of her head, her ears twitched slightly. "I don't wish to fight," Diecisiete Lobos frowned, "But I will if it comes down to that." She gripped her Nodachi tightly with both hands, but quickly resheathed it.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome)   Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:38 pm

Dios looked at Diecisiete Lobos his Reiatsu exploded forth sending every Shinigami, Human, Zanpukto spirit, Hollow and Arrancar to their knees struggling to breathe. A thick aurora covered the Spirit.
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome)   Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:38 pm

(makai you cant kill them all than nobody else has anything to do lawl)

the Reiatsu blast killed all the weak hollows but the Numeros 13 shook it of ban released his sheikai and blasted the numeros in the face with a fire ball burning the arrancars face, slowly the numeros heald its self. Bane shunpoed behind it slashing its back 4 times within a second befor the numeros drew his zanpakuto to block.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome)   Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:39 pm

"I don't wish to fight either but you stupid people refuse to leave!"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome)   Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:41 pm

Diecisiete Lobos laughed, "I am a Zanpakuto Spirit. Those silly things don't work on me."
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome)   Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:43 pm

"What dosen't work on you, I haven't done anything yet."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome)   Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:44 pm

Dios appered behind Diecisiete Lobos. He delivered a quick chop to the back of her neck effectively knocking her out, "We may be spirits but don't forget we also feel pain. Nice sleep tight this is my fight not yours."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome)   Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:48 pm

"This isn't even your fight get lost!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome)   Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:49 pm

Dios looked at Plauge, "Isn't my fight? How wrong you are. As long as Makai is involved this is my fight!"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome)   Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:51 pm

"Then where is Makai if this is his fight?"
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome)   Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:51 pm

A senkai gate opened up. Stepping out was the members of squad5 along side Momo and Bachiyami. Squad 5 Captain leapt down drawing his odachi, "Rage Fuujin!" Wind spiralled around Yami's blade and around his arm forming a blade of wind. he swung the blade and released thousands of wind blades that tore through the army of Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome)   Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:53 pm

"Where my master is at the moment is not of any importance. What is important is the protection of Karakura!"
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome)   Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:54 pm

Yuki got caught up fighting another numeros that showed up the number 16 was on its neck yuki released his reiatsu limiters flooding the nearby area in read and gold reiatsu that was out of control, drawinh his zanpakuto and hatchet the reiatsu jumped up some more. Yuki shunpoed up to the numeros slashing with both kitana and hatchet acros the numeros' chest blood splurted out. the numeros released a blue cero at yuki witch yuki slashed away with his kitanathe force knocking him backwards.

Bane released his blood red Reiatsu flooded a large area, his shunpo got faster and he released 10 consecutive fire balls at numeros 13 the numeros batted 6 of them away and was hit with the other 4 doing massive damage to him but he started to heal.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome)   Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:57 pm

Four Garganta's opened in mid air. A mass of Silver Reiatsu shot forth. Stepping out of the first three that surrounded the fourth were Nel the ex Trecera, Tia the Trecera Espada and Ulquiorra Cifer the number 4 Espada. Stepping out of the last was Makai Kasai Segunda Espada.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome)   Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:00 pm

"Why are you here, Makai?" BlackPlauge said as the four apeared.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome)   Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:07 pm

Makai blasted Plauge with Killer intent, "What a pain to maybe have to kill someone of whom i have taught."

Ulquiorra stepped forth, "Father do you wish for me to kill him in your place?"

Makai shook his head, "No it is Dios's battle my son."

Four more Garganta opened and out stepped Kariginai, Shira, Roshi and Rei. The five celestial hollows each released a burst of Reiatsu.Silver, yellow, white, red and green Reiatsu engulfed Karakura town.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome)   Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:10 pm

"Makai don't meddle in matters you have no business with!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome)   Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:21 pm

"as long as the loss of innocent lives is involved THEN I AM AS WELL!"
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome)   Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:23 pm

Slicing the numeros 16's left arm off Yuki was suprized the arrancar didnt releace his zanpacuto. yuki sighted a kido "Raine of the beast, Venom of the night, destroy all that stand in my way, Kagi #78, Snakes Fang Venom" a purple Kido of a snake tor through the midsection of the numeros 16, a purple poison filled the numeros body " your finished." Yuki sliced the numeros head off of his shoulders. Yuki was a bit disappointed he wanted to see a arrancar release he heard so mutch about. he replaced his Reiatsu limiters and went to look for Bane.

Bane had released into Bankai, he moved so fast it was hard to see him, the numeros 13 released to reveal his release as a bear. the larger numeros 13 matched banes speed untill ban used his inferno attack. the dragon head surronded #13 and ingulfed him in flames the inferno imploded leaving nothing behind. satisfied he won he sealed his zanpakuto and sheathed it. hearing Yuki he went over to see that Sakura the squad 4 medic had escaped unharmed
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome)   Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:26 pm

Dios was behind Plauge his eyes closed and arms folded.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome)   Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:36 pm

"Why so many people here? Why are you people not dealing with Aizen, is he not our enemy?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome)   Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:38 pm

Makai grinned, "OH its best to deal with the lackies before you deal with the head boss."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome)   Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clash- Aizans attack(all are welcome)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Last Hope :: Locations :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: