Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Troubles in Karakura

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Troubles in Karakura - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:07 pm

Kagirinai laughed loudly, "Here's the thing girly more then 70% of my Reiatsu is sealed! This is only 2% of my true power!"
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:10 pm

"Why are you holding back then?"

She slowly brought her fingers off the ground and stood up straight.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:19 pm

Kagi clsoed his eyes, "My Reiatsu is sealed when ever im in a Gigai. Same as the others...." Instantly his Reiatsu sky rocketed, "This is 25% equal to only 5% of my Reiatsu!" Spiritual pressure started to cause the collapse of Karakura town. Buildings feel onto each other. Poeple screamed as they ran for their lives. Karakura high started to crumble.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:23 pm

Zero moved out of the way of the crumbling pieces with ease.

"Okay then... Come out of your gigai.. or stop... how long are you planning to keep this up anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:25 pm

Kagirinai ejected himself from his Gigai, "LEt see what happens at 100% shall we?" His Reiatsu stedily started to rise and rise.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:30 pm

She began to lower a bit but stopped and stayed in one spot for a minute or so before going down just a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:37 pm

Kagirinai drew his Zanbatou, "We hollows like Shinigami have a Zanpukto and can release it. But our Zanpukto's release our true forms! You said i should come out of my Gigai. My release is ten times stronger then my current state mamiong my Reiatsu stronger and more potinent. Lets eee how well Karakura stands against my initial release at 20%"

Roshi sighed, "I say at this rate Karakura town is doomed."

"Deliver them onto Heaven or Deliver them into Hell Supremo sentencia (Supreme Judgement)!" Golden reiatsu engulded Kagirinai. Golden Reiatsu rocketed forth destroying the walls between each class room.

Kagirinai now wore a golden long sleeved silk shirt with golden arm guards, gloves with metal plates on the back and shoulder pads. He now wore golden dragon silk pants with golden shin guards and boots. He had a pair of golden metal dragon wings and metal golden tail. Ten strange yellow orb were behind him each connected by a chain. They hovered in mid air. In his hands was his giant Zanbatou.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:41 pm

She looked at Kagi.

"What's up then!? Why the hell are you doing this!?"

She didn't hesitate to yell like Xalen did.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:44 pm

Kagirinai stepped forth. His reiatsu exploded, "I lied im only at 5%" His Reiatsu was easily ten times stronger than his previous form. His Spiritual pressure crushed everything.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:46 pm

Zero struggled to stand but wouldn't go down.

"WHAT THE HELL WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU TO STOP..!?!?!!?"

She glared at him and spit at him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:50 pm

"For a human to stand against my spiritual pressure when not even Yamamoto genryuusai the Soutaicho head captain of the Gotei 13 can withstand this! but im afraid your bones can't withstand my pressure and are breaking."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:51 pm

Zero smirked.

"Break them then."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:54 pm

Spiritual pressure crashed against Zero all at once, "When i spread my pressure its not as storng. But when i direct it at one target..." Almost 90% of Zero's bones snapped and broke.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:57 pm

Rose grabbed Zero before anything could happen and disappeared, "Stop it, Sensei!"
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:07 pm

She looked at Rose.

"What are you doing..?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:08 pm

Roshi sighed, "Kagirinai stop her test is finished!"

Kagirinai resealed his Zanpukto and threw it onto his back. With a click of his figners Karakura town returned to normal. Everyone's memories altered.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:10 pm

Zero frowned and broke out of Rose's grasp.

She went to the tree again and climbed up to the window, slipping in and sitting at her desk.

She glared at Kagi.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:15 pm

Roshi chuckled. the entire town was out cold, "It seems that she's strong enough to become one of them."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:17 pm

She continued to galre at Kagi.

She spit the biggest loogie ever at him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:23 pm

A blast of wind blew past. the wind blew past Zero. the loogie hit the girl square in the face.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:25 pm

She glowered and wiped it off.

She sighed and stood up.

She walked over to him and wiped it on his cheek before going back and sitting down.

"You should drown in that."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:26 pm

The kagirinai that Zero had touched simple turned into a desk. Kagirinai was sitting up the back with a grin. The spit was on the desk instead.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:27 pm

She shook her head in annoyance and looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:28 pm

Roshi chuckled, "So then it is deemed you will become a Substitute Shinigiami."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:08 pm

She looked at him.

"A what...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troubles in Karakura
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next