Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Troubles in Karakura

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyria Royce

Troubles in Karakura - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:53 pm

Zero burst out laughing uncontrollably at the cowboys looks and words.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:54 pm

"Shit..." Rose grabbed Zero and vanished with Sonido and Shunpo at the same time, going extra fast. "Hold on... they can't find us... but I have to go back..." Over a hundred miles away, she looked at the human and set up a barrier, "Stay here. Don't leave this barrier. If you do... you might die." She disappeared.

Rose stood in front of all the Hollows, "Don't you know to pick on things your own size!!" She yelled at them, acting a lot tougher than she felt.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:55 pm

The cowboy Vasto lorde appeared in front of Zero grabbing the human by the throat and applied pressure choking her. One of the othber Vasto Lorde's apepared in front of the Shinigami grabbing her by the throat and lifting her into the air. Five tenticles shot from his body wrapping around her limbs and torso.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:56 pm

Zero stopped laughing when she disappeared and wiped the tears of laughter.

Hmmm....
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:57 pm

The arrancar laughed, "We are much stronger than regular hollows Shinigami-chan. Kill her and bring the human to me i hunger!"

"Ara-ara-ara-ara aren't you boys tough" said a female voice.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:59 pm

Rose looked around, "DAMMIT!!" She disappeared again and appeared behind the cowboy. She stabbed him through the gut with her Zanpakuto and lifted the blade in the air, with him still attached, and flung him meters away. She attacked the other, slicing off several tails. This released Zero and she came dropping to the ground. Rose caught her with one arm and held up her bloody Zanpakuto with the other.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:00 pm

Rei appeared between the hollows and Rose and Zero. In her hands was a large red scimitar, "ara-ara-ara picking on young human girls now i can't stand that especially someone i just befriended."

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:02 pm

She looked at Rei, surprised.

"What.....---"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:02 pm

"Can you handle this, Rei?" She asked and bit her lip. Rose set Zero down but held onto her.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:04 pm

The arrancar glared at Rei, "Your a hollow like us why do you defend these human and thta Shinigami!" spat the creature.

Rei sighed, "It's simple really i'm not like you i'm better. I don't kill humans for food. I kill hollows instead." Rei raised her blade it was engulfed by purple flames. She swung it and fired a phoenix of purple flames. The bird screeched and tore through the Adjuchas incinerating them and one of the Vasto Lorde's.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:05 pm

Zero stared, confused and scared.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:06 pm

The armoured Arrancar glared. Garganta's opened up and appeared ten more Vasto Lorde's easily three times stronger than the other two and three Arrancar five times stronger than the Vasto Lorde's.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:08 pm

"ara-ara-ara look more idiots.Come Fuegoave lets take care of them." her scimitar pusled red.With a grin a pair of phoenix wing smade of red flames shot from her back, "Be glad you shall witness my initial release Ignite Fuegoave (Fire bird)!" Red flames engulfed her body. Red Reiatsu consumed Karakura high. It flowd around Rose and Zero keeping them safe. all the hollows were sent to their knees.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:10 pm

Rose whispered, "We're different than you, Human." She bit her lip and continued, "Like Rei, I was once an Arrancar, a being like a Hollow, just more... human-like, I guess. I didn't like it though, and so I fled to the Soul Society, a place of spirits. By staying there too long... I developed Shinigami powers. Shinigami are... spirits... who protect. Soul Reapers..." She sighed, "Your brain probably cant comprehend all this.." She let go of Zero and raised her Zanpakuto and used Sonido to appear behind one of the Arrancar. Rose stabbed him through the back and dragged it down, slicing it open.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:12 pm

red flames blew Rose back, "I will deal with them" said Rei. flames shot form her body revealing her release.

Rei's hair had turned to red flames. Flames ran along her shoulders fore arms and ankles making shoulder armour, arm guard and shin guards. In each hand was twin pair of katanas their blades made of flames. a pair of phoenix wings made of flames shot from her back.

"Fuegoave in truth would be the strongest fire based Zanpukto but i'm an arrancar. Ryuujin Jakka is the strongest fire based Shinigami Zanpukto and Fuegoave is the strongest fire based Arrancar Zanpukto.!" Red flames erupted from her body turning light blue.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:16 pm

Rose nodded and stood next to Zero. She picked up the human and vanished, reappearing outside of Rai and Sai's house. Without asking, or knocking, she opened the door, walked in and sat on the couch, with Zero next to her.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:18 pm

Rei swung her fire blades. A torrent of blue flames washed over the hollows turning them into a crisp. The Arrancar stepped back in fear.Rei swung her blade cutting his head off. she sealed her sword all the bodies turned to ash. She flashed over appearing before rose and Zero with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:21 pm

Sai walked out of her room, music blasting from it, and looked down the stairs.

"Zero?!"

She ran down a couple stairs and grabbed the railing, pulling herself over and jumping over it.

She landed infront of the coffee table that was infront of the couch and crossed her arms.

"What's up?"

Zero looked down and shook her head.

"Long story Sai. Go upstairs."

Sai pouted, "WELL then.. Fine."

She ran up the stairs and went into her room, slamming the door.

Zero shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:23 pm

"hooo-hooo-hooo-hooo you sure do take all of the fun Rei-chan." Appearing in the room was a man in his mid seventies with short white hair a long white beard and green eyes with a cane. Kagirinai appeared next to him in the form of a man in his mid twenties.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:26 pm

Zero stood up and slammed her hand down hardly on the coffee table.

"Okay, what the hell is going on?! And why didn't Sai say anything when she came down!?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:28 pm

The elderly man smiled, "Shall i explain child?"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:28 pm

"What do you mean? She clearly said something." Rose raised in eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:31 pm

Zero pointed at Rose.

"Knowing her, she would say 'Who the hell are these people on my couch!?!' "

She pointed to the old man.

"YES! You SHALL explain!!!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:33 pm

THe old man chuckled, "Where to begin. Before i explain allow me to shift into something more comfortable oh and before i forget i am Roshi." The elderly man groaned as his bones started to crack. he grew to a hieght of 6'2. His beard gained colour and his hair spiked up. His wrinkles disappeared.He now appeared in his mid forties with a short white beard and snow white spiked hair.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:35 pm

Rose sighed and put it into one quick sentence. "Humans can't see us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troubles in Karakura
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next