Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kicking Back in Karakura

Go down 
+4
Bachiyami
Bane/Yuki
Nala Tayuun
Makai Kasai
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Bachiyami

Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:56 am

Yami appeared behind the arrancar, "My-my-my you do care for that Arrancar now don't ya? Last time i checked wasn't that illegal for a SHinigamit to fall for an Arrancar? But then we both no your not a real shinigami no."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:12 am

Rose frowned and lifted her head up and looked at Yami, "I have fallen for another but this one has my heart and now I want it back." She bit her lip, her temper flaring, "And I have gained Shinigami powers, just as you Shinigami gain our abilites." The Captain sneered at Makai and stood up, kicking him in the chest. She crossed her arms and walked over to Divion 5's Captain, "But don't worry. My loyalty lies to you and your people, Shinigami.."
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:13 am

Bane stopped in mid air. " this fight is going noplace it seems that this is useless to continue Espada." pointing to Yuki to move to a safe distance with Ayame before unleashing a masive fireball out of the dragons mouth. " turn them to ash Hiryuken- invinsible flame" the fireball rivalling the best cero a hollow can use shot forth doing alot of damadge on impact destroying the espadas cloths leaving 1st degree burns. destroying a 1/4 mile radius.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:18 am

Makai's body faded out. He apepared across from them completely unharmed, "Come on is that all?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:34 am

The espada flashed over to rose. He grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder. He vanished withh is 'Saltar' appearing on the outskirts of karakura town. he dropped rose to the ground, "Now so no one interfers a barrier that only the spirit King can break, Vacou Caminoante vinculante: Dios Sellar (Hollow way of Binding: Gods Seal)!" A large octagon like barrier shot up around them stopping everyone and everything from entering.
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:39 am

frustraited Bane was about to release another shot but stopped as Yuki pointed at the hollows starting to arive in droves. Bane just spat in frustration. "Inferno!' his bankai dragon surrounding a dozen hollows and imploding on them killing them but Bane missed alot
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:44 am

She glared at him and bared her fangs, "Why are you doing this, Makai?" She grinded her teeth together in frustration, "Is Aizen controlling you or something?!" The Captain wiped the tears from her eyes and forced herself to stand up, her wounds already started healing.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:45 am

Makais eyes turned pitch black as demonic Reiatsu erupted from his body. Black wings shot from his back. a black tail grew from his tailbone. Black scales started to cover his body.Bone spikes shot from his arms, back and elbows. Horns started to grow from his forehead. Makai released a loud demonic roar shaking the very earth beneath them.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:46 am

"sorry but i need a strong opponent to test this on!" His voice was demonic and not itself.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:50 am

"And you chose me? Am I just some lab-rat to you now?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:52 am

"Your the only one i can depend on..." spoke the demonic Makai, "Sorry but seems i'm going to be out for awhile."

Makais body generate a most evil dark Reiatsu. His wings broke and shooting from his back were bone wings instead. His tail rotted away to just the bones. Bone armour started to cover his body. His nails turned black and grew logner to claws. Bone blades shot from over his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:54 am

Rose stood there glaring, "Do your worst."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:55 am

Makai's body twitched, "KILL!". He luned forth closing the gap instantly. He threw a punch. Before the punch even landed a force slammed into Rose sending her flying into a boulder.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:00 pm

There was a crunching sound as most of the bones in Rose's body snapped. She decided that she wasn't going to fight back, no matter what pain was flown into her. Maybe when she was dying he would snap out of whatever trance he was in. Rose didn't care anyway. She had nothing to live for anymore.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:02 pm

Makai's being roared loudly. He dashed forward and threw a punch. Instead of hitting rose he flew by and crashed into the barrier and repeatidly slammed against it shouting, "KILL, KILL, KILL!"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:04 pm

Rose lay on the ground, watching in confusion. What is he doing? Is he crazy?
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:05 pm

In a flash appeared Yami. The Captain knelt beside Rose healing her wounds, "Jeez what a troublesome guy. He just had to go beserk again sigh what a pain."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:16 pm

Rose glared at Yami. "Get out of here!"
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:18 pm

Bane and Yuki was on a hollow killing spree Bane already forgot about the espada and Captain Ayame after killing the remaining hollow yuki and bane passed out in exaustion and layed in destroyed heaps Banes zanpakuto fadded to its seald state
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:23 pm

Yami looked at Rose, "Pray tell why i need to leave? If anyone must go it is you." The shinigami drew his blades and looked at the beserk Espada.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:34 pm

"It's my fault your in this mess, so leave now. Makai said it could only be me." Rose stood up and crossed her arms. She launched a cero at Yami, which knocked him out of the barrier. "Stay out."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:37 pm

Makai gave an angry roar as he continued to attack the barreir. he stopped when he felt hollow reiatsu. He turned just as Rose fired Yami out of the barrier. giving a primal roar he flew forward realing back a fist, "KILL!"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:43 pm

Rose grinned wildly as Makai flew at her. Just as he was about to hit her, Rose grabbed his hand and flung him into the ground. "I lied. I promised myself I wouldn't fight back, but maybe when you're dead you'll realize your mistake." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:47 pm

Makai roared in rage. He charged Rose and slashed like a wild beast on pure instinct. Roaring his bone tail impaled Rose through the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:49 pm

slightly worst for wear Bane recovered enough to drag Yuki to their gigai. to exausted he just sat there wating for Yuki to recover
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kicking Back in Karakura
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next