Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

conquering the hollow within

Go down 
+2
Makai Kasai
kanajii
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

conquering the hollow within - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:08 pm

"Vacou Caminoante vinculante: Perenne Reja (Hollow way of Binding: Eternal Barrier)!" Another invisible barrier set up inside the other two, "Vacou Caminoante vinculante: Rey Sellar (Hollow way of Binding: Kings Seal)!" A pentagon like seal appeared outside the three barriers. walls shot up to form a pentagon like barrier.
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:12 pm

"let us hope these barriors hold out till we have helped the captain out, if he is still not finnished in 5 days time, the seireitei will send a serch team to find him"his grin turned searious as he stood watching kanajii and waiting for the fight to begin.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:16 pm

Celeste grinned, "Well then time for another Vacou Caminoante vinculante: irrompible vacĂ­o (Hollow way of Binding: Unbreakable Void)!"
A large black hexagon like barrier appeared.

"Vacou Caminoante vinculante: inadmisible Vacio(Hollow way of Binding: Forbidden Void)!" A large black square like barrier appeared next.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:22 pm

kanajii holds his hand up to his face, reiatsu forms around his hand, he pulls downwards and his mask is created. it holds for about five seconds before shattering. wow, thats hard
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:27 pm

"Heres a tip don't concentrate on the mask breaking. Think about something else. Active your mask and i'll ask some questions while you fight Ryuho."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:55 pm

''Interesting. Another captain who has a inner hollow.'' Toride walked to Kanajii.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:02 pm

ok i'll see if that helps... kanajii senses toride's reiatsu, Yo! toride
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:04 pm

Celeste looked at Toride, "Impossible you shouldn't have been able to get past my irrompible vacĂ­o let alone my inadmisible Vacio. You shouldn't have even been able to break through my Genio Reja let alone the others."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:08 pm

haha he's like that....what are you doing here toride? kanajii is relieved to see the captain..a fellow captain with an inner hollow
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:10 pm

"As i said its impossible only a hollow should...be...able...to..." The Zanpukto's speech slowed, "Thats right your a Vaizard your naturally half hollow meaning you can get through my barrier. Only hollows or Vaizards can break through them. Shinigami can't."

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:11 pm

''Hey Kanajii and Celeste.'' Then he heard Celeste saying something about his barrier.''My bad then.'' Toride walked out the barrier. ''I'm here to watch how to control my inner hollow.''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:12 pm

Celeste sighed, "You know when you use your mask your Reiatsu changes from that of a Shinigami to a Hollows. meaning your Kido is weaker and Shunpo slower."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:13 pm

oh, really huh
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:15 pm

''I don't care about that..''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:15 pm

"Which means when you have your mask you'll be ableto use Sonido and Cero. Even use the Vacou Arte my master created. Also Toride have you yet to defeat your inner hollow or have you already?"
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:16 pm

''No, my inner hollow almost can defeat me with his eyes closed. He's too powerful.''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:18 pm

Celeste rubbed his hands together, "Well then time for a little trick. If you want while you fight your inner hollow and i can bind its soul?"
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:19 pm

''Hmm, alright.''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:21 pm

Celeste clapped his hands. White Reiatsu erupted from his body. The reiatsu came together to form a clone, "OI Kanajii my clone will train with you while i work with TOride." The Zanpukto spirit set up another barrier across from them. The clone pushed Kanajii into the other barrier.

"Alright toride enter your mindscape. When you do i'll bind your hollow spirit."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:23 pm

Toride slowly closes his eyes. Finally he enters his inner world. He sighed. ''If I lose this fight, I become a hollow...''
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm

kanajii looked at celestes clone, wow your just full of surprises kanajii pulled his mask on and waited for further instructions.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:27 pm

The clone grinned, "Alright answer these questions. Who do you like? Whats your favourite colour? Do you like cats? Do you like dogs? What animal do you like? Whose your vice-Captain? what are they like? What are there likes? What are your hobbies?"

Celeste sprung forth, "Numero Noventa y cinco: alma partir (Number 95: Soul split)" Celeste's hand fazed through Toride. His hand grasped the Shinigami's hollows soul. He tore the spirit from Torido's body, "numero Sesenta y Cinco: quintetoante uno hierro columna (Number 75: Quinta 1 kan Iron Pillars), numero Sesenta y tres: Trancar esclavitud raya (Number 63: Locking Bondage Stripes)!" Five large chained iron pillars crashed down upon Toride and the hollow spirit. Hundreds of energy ropes wrapped around both.

The spirit shouted, "What ever happens out here to your inner hollow happens in your mindscape!"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:33 pm

kanajii looked up at celestes clone, i dunno who i like, my favourite colour is red, i like cats, i like dogs, i like wolves, my vice captain is nanao ise, she is a very efficient worker, although i've never seen her release her zanpukto...
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:34 pm

The clone grinned, "How did you die? What age did you die at? Did you have any pets in life? Are you keen on being a SHinigami? Do you want to stop this war? What are your thoughts of Shinigami and Hollows being enemies?"
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:37 pm

Toride stands up and see's he is in his inner world. Slowly he see's someone. ''Yo, you came to fight?'' ''No. I came to kill you!'' ''My, my. Don't make me laugh!'' His inner hollow unsheathed his zanpakuto and ran to Toride. He was ready to attack, but Toride unsheathed his zanpakuto and blocked the attack at the right moment. ''Your stronger then before. But not strong enough to beat me, weakling.'' Suddenly Toride appears behind his inner hollow and stabs him. ''I see you underestimated me.'' His inner hollow laughed. ''THIS IS FUN!'' He hitted Toride in the face and after that he stabbed his zanpakuto through Toride's body. ''Dammit, your suprisingly better then our first fight...''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

conquering the hollow within
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Last Hope :: Locations :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: