Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Hall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Training Hall Empty
PostSubject: Training Hall   Training Hall Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:38 am

Makai flashed into the training room with giving a bored yawn. He pulled out a poster and hanged it on a wall.

The poster said:

"To all Arrancar in Las Nochs. IF you desire to learn something new. New brands of Cero's, how to control your elements and techniques or the ways of your ansectors write your name below"
Back to top Go down
Mikau Onikino

Mikau Onikino

Training Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Hall   Training Hall Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:39 am

Mikau walked into the room, he was smiling like gin
(in fact, he looks and acts alot like Gin)

"Well well well, a training room, that's new" Mikau waked to the poster and read it slowly

"Hmm, a poster by my higher archy, oh well, guess i can't blame him for posting this" Mikau walked to the center of the room and sat down, he then looked up and saw the roof

"Hmm, made of that crystal from the dome too huh?" Mikau pointed at the roof and a Cero charged at the tip of his finger, he retained his smile and then said, "Cero" he fired a tiny beam of cero(Purple) into the ceiling, it had no effect for about 3 seconds, then an explosion, and the ceiling crashed down

"Ahh well, this place needed a skylight anyway" he laughed and walked to the entrance, but was stopped by his Fraccion, Nekai

"Good evening, Nekai Ukinaka" Nekai saw the power behind the attack and then looked at Mikau, getting on one knee. "Sir, i wish to inform you that lord Aizen has requested your presence, as the tre...." Mikau put his hand on her mouth, "Shush, no-one must know of my true rank, for i simply wish to not tell..." Mikau walked out of the training room, Nekai looked at the ceiling

Mikau, why wont you reveal yourself as the Tres Espada? Nekai walked out of the room after Mikau

((Yep, Mikau is the Tres, but he is often mistaken for different ranks, even calling himself the 8th, he hides the sides of his tattoo with the sides of his jacket, tied tightly by the obi around his waist))
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

Training Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Hall   Training Hall Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:15 am

Toride's clone followed Mikau. ''He seems interesting....''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Hall   Training Hall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Hall
Page 1 of 1