Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pain in the Heart

Go down 
+2
Makai Kasai
Nala Tayuun
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Pain in the Heart - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:07 am

The Zanpukto scoffed, "I doubt that. You wouldn't stand even stand up to the Spirit king with only 4% of his power. But then i can tell you just stronger then Aizen. Anyway i'm off. Oh and beware you may see the Spirit King soon." The Zanpukto clicked his fingers. Blackplauge apepared in Soul Society while the Spirit vanished.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:13 am

"Power is not my weapon with Aizen its trust. Aizen trust me fully. An feel free to come back anytime, I just wish you could have come when the weather was nice." BlackPlauge said as he looked up at the crystaly blue, cloudless sky.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:30 am

BlackPlauge looked at the zanpaktou. "Why is the spirit king coming here?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:37 am

"If we can't succeed in the death of Aizen he is coming to deal with him personally. I have one thing to say don't let that happen!" the Spirit then vanished.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:39 am

"Why? Could't he just kill him easily?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:41 am

"Do you know the concequences if a god interfers with our worlds? They have there powers sealed for over 100 years! If the Spirit Kings powers are sealed Chaos will erupt! Gods who wish to destroy our worlds will break through and succeed the only one strong enough to hold them at bay is the Spirit King!"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:43 am

"Well in that case my plan might be rushed a little. Well who is on our side might I ask?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:45 am

"My master along with the other four celestial hollow Kagirinai, shira, rei and Roshi and some of the Espada. as to whom it can't be said never no who is listening."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:51 am

"Well then it sounds like it won't be too much trouble. Well then how are tosen and gin doing in las noches?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:53 am

"Gin im not to sure on haven't seen him in ages. But Tosen is making to many enemies. I'll be happy to kill him."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:00 am

"Feel free to, gin and me are really close so try not to do anything to him. I have always hated tosen. And Aizen is the one who awoke my inner hollow."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:11 am

The spirit bowed, "If you wish to receive training head west. Celeste another of Makai's Zanpukto Spirits is training Toride and Kanajii in controlling their hollow sides and Reiatsu. He is teaching them the ways of the hollows. Now i must be off." The spirit bowed again and dissolved into spirit particles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pain in the Heart
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5