Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sparring (open for all)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
kanajii

kanajii

sparring (open for all) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:41 am

yeah, you too, if i might ask, who are you?
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:41 am

Rose sighed and disappeared as well. "Kaen Houshaki!" Flame poured out of nowhere - because Rose moved to fast - and engulfed the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:42 am

"Oh how rude of me. I am Celeste Endriago Rey (Celestial Dragon) but call me Celeste for short. And im a Zanpukto Spirit."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:45 am

oh cool

kanajii jumped up from where he was hiding, although the flames didn't bother him, he could sense that rose was getting bored. im here!
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:52 am

Rose appeared behind him once again and did a backflip, "Kasai no Tate!" Flame surrounded Rose, covering her completely.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:57 am

ooooh, impressive, kanajii raised his hand Walls of ironsand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end. bakudo No. 75. Gochūtekkan 5 immense pillars fell down from the sky landing on rose.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:06 am

The flames just singed the pillars into nothingness. "Told ya so!" Rose sang out. "Try harder!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:07 am

Celeste hovered in front of Nanao "So want to spar?"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:12 am

uh sure

kanajii looked slightly surprised, how can you create flames? i thought you had different abilities...
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:22 am

"I do." She grinned wildly, "Fire is my element, and I control it to my will." She moved her hands, also covered completely in flames, and redirected it all at Kanajii. The fire had multiplied and most of it still covered the Espada but had no enveloped Kanajii as well."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:27 am

Celeste smiled. He flew back and was engulfed by White Reiatsu. His Reiatsu died down and standing before Nanao was a figure in white. He stood at 6'6 with long white silky hair reaching his ankles. His eyes were blood red. he wore a white battle robe, with two white wings and twelve white tails. In each hand was a white Muramasa, "You can have first move."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:28 am

well thats a shame, cuz i can control fire as well, kanajii moved the fire out of the way and then sent it back donw to rose.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:29 am

nanao attacked, her wakizashi slicing at incredible speed, she made a slice at celeste's right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:34 am

Rose let the fire crash down on her and absorbed it. She moved her hand to her arm and a small slit appeared. Blood drip rapidly to the gound and Rose grinned sadistically. She flew at him with amazing speed to attack him and flinged some of the blood in his face, blinding him temporarily.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:38 am

kanajii ducked pivoted his feet and sliced into roses stomach.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:45 am

Celeste easily dodged each of Nanao's attack with little effort. Whie flames erupted from his body. He swung one of his swords unleashing a wave of white flames.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:48 am

nanao managed to block the attack, she jumped up and struck at celeste's head.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:51 am

Celeste spun on his heels. His tails struck forth throwing Nanao across the terrain.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:57 am

The clone exploded in a burst of flames. "Gosh. Is that really the best you can do?" The Espada grinned.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:59 am

of course not...im not even in shikai... kanajii flew down to the ground and sat down quietly laughing to himself.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:19 am

"Yeah? Well I haven't used any of my releases or my own Bankai either." Rose grinned and sat down next to him. Kira had unsheathed his Zanpakuto and just stood there. Finally, he moved in to attack Nanao. "Raise your head: Wabisuke!" His blade lost its curve and makes two 90 degree angles, forming three sides of a square reminiscent of a hook. Rose smiled and watch her lieutenant with interest. She had never seen Kira's Shikai, let alone ever seen him fight full on.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:27 am

Celeste looked as Kira activated his Shikai, "Ya know it'll be better if the two of you took me on."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:28 am

guess your probably wondering why i'm sitting down....

nanao stopped fighting with celeste as she saw kira running at her, she jumped high and raised her hand, hado No. 58. Tenran! a raging tornado shot out of nanao's hand engulfing kira.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:28 am

nanao let her spell fade out to nothingness, kira, you wanna take on celeste with me?
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:31 am

"it would be best if you two teamed up to take me. Plus it be more a challenge for me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sparring (open for all)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next