Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

20 Weeks Later

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyria Royce

20 Weeks Later Empty
PostSubject: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:24 am

Alyria, the new and improved Xalen, stood in front of the school; she stared up the building as she remembered the magnificent, yet harsh memories that built her to who she's become. She shuddered at the thought of going back to Hueco Mundo and living in Las Noches while being under the cruel, vile power of Lord Aizen. She shook her head... She'd never let herself be controlled and treated like he treated her.

Last edited by Alyria Royce on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

20 Weeks Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:14 am

"Alyria." She heard her name be called. She looked over her shoulder to see her friend, Kellin. She grinned. "Mr. Quinn." She greeted. A soft smile was displayed upon his lips.
He laughed quietly as he gently placed his hand on her shoulder. "Let's go inside." He suggested. She looked at him like he was crazy. "Inside the school?..."
He nodded. She shook her head: "No. It could collapse any second. I'm not risking both your safety and mine..." Kellin rolled his eyes. "Alyria, you're too paranoid. Come on." He grabbed her hand and pulled her along. She sighed, letting herself be pulled. "Fine..."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

20 Weeks Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:25 pm

"Where there's one... there's TWO!" Azalea screeched as she leapt carefully off a rafter-thing in front of a girl who seemed strangely familiar, yet she couldn't quite place where she'd seen her.

"Hey, bro~" She said in a sing-song voice then eyed the black-haired girl, "And haiiii tharrr, stranger! I hate to cockblock, but I felt like jumping in. Literally!" Azzy grinned, and chuckled softly to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Alyria Royce

20 Weeks Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:39 pm

Alyria was confused, and quite frightened. She looked at the strange girl up and dow. She knows that she's seen her at least once before, but she can't seem to figure it out.
"Um. Hey."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

20 Weeks Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:00 am

"I'm Azalea," She nodded, "but Azzy works fine, too. And obviously, you know Kellin, my brother." Azzy gave a cute little wink to the girl across from her. "What's your name?"

((OOC - I feel like she acts like she's five. YEAH. I'm cool. LOLOL.))
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

20 Weeks Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:04 pm

Alyria nodded back. "Alyria. But I guess you can just call me Lyria." She grinned a little bit, bringing her gaze to Kellin to a brief moment and then looking at Azzy. "Um. Are we still going into the school, or?...." She still had a funny feeling in the pit of her tummy, thinking that it wasn't a good idea, but ignoring her feeling for once.

(OOC- LOL. My character is weird.)
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

20 Weeks Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:42 pm

"I'm down~" Azzy nodded, and held the door open for the other two to enter.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

20 Weeks Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:23 am

Alyria took a few steps forward and felt the ground shake for a second. Thinking it was just her imagination, she kept walking forward towards the building. Kellin stopped her, jumping away from the building and looking around. He looked at Alyria and Azzy. "Did you two feel that?"
Alyria looked up at him and nodded "Yeah I did. But it was probably jut a little earthquake.. So minuscule..." Kellin looked unsure of her answer and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

20 Weeks Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:12 am

"I don't know... There were bits of it that just didn't feel right." Azalea stared at the ground, "Let's say it is an earthquake. There could be repeats, aftershocks. No matter what, it isn't safe in here..." In the back of her mind, fear remained that it was something more than a mere earthquake, but she wouldnt' bring up her childish issues to the other two, not unless it was absolutely critical.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

20 Weeks Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:42 pm

Alyria looked at Azzy, feeling like she knew and felt something as well. Kellin rolled his eyes "You two are so alike. I don't know about either of you. But I'M going in the school, whether you like it or not. You two are just paranoid."
Alyria sent Kellin a harsh glare. "Shut the Hell up. At least we take precautions and actually care about our safety instead of choosing to perform irresponsible, reckless behavior." Kellin didn't hold back. "Don't tell me to shut up. I do what I want, when I want. Nothing you say will change that. Stop playing mommy, Alyria Royce and stop being such an uptight bitch."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

20 Weeks Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:56 pm

Azalea's hand came in contact with Kellin's face, her eyes lit up like flames, "I don't care who the fuck you are, and my brother or not, you don't talk to her like that." She frowned, unsure of where such protective behavior came from, but pushed it to the back of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

20 Weeks Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:07 pm

Alyria rubbed her temples, shaking her head. She hated when people fought. "Whatever Kellin, be an ass hole. I'm going home."

It was only when she turned and started walking when Kellin began to feel guilt rcoarsing its way through his stomach. He felt terrible for what he said, and he wanted to take it all back, but he knew Alyria wouldn't listen. He whispered quietly to his sister. "I'm sorry, Azalea. I don't know what got into me."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

20 Weeks Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:12 pm

"Blah," Azzy grabbed her brother's wrist, and pulled him along as she ran to catch up with Alyria. "Hold on. Let's just stop and think about this. There is something weird about the school now; those weren't just normal earthquakes. It may not be safe, but seriously? And also. I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of each other, so we should probably learn to get along. AmIright?" She was rambling now. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

20 Weeks Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:05 pm

Alyria looked at Azalea "Whatever." She stopped walking and looked ahead, resisting the complete temptation to just turn around and punch Kellin in the jaw.

Kellin stared at the back of Alyria's head, wanting so badly to speak to her, but not bringing himself able to. He looked at his sister. "What now, then, Azalea?"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

20 Weeks Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:34 am

Azzy bit her lip, "I don't know... But I don't really have a house to go home to, so that's not on my to-do list..." She frowned slightly; nudging her brother, and whispering, "Go apologize. The worst that could happen is you'd get punched..."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

20 Weeks Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:34 pm

Knowing that it wouldn't work, Kellin sighed and chose not to argue with his sister. He caught up to Alyria and gently placed his hand on her shoulder. "Lyria, listen... What I said. I didn't mean it. Honest..." He looked at her, hopeful of him getting through. She turned and gave him a cold and empty stare. "Whatever Kellin." She shrugged his hand off and kept walking. "As for a home, Azalea, you can stay with Kellin and I. We have one more extra room."
She turned onto their street and started jingling her keys. Kellin looked relieved that she wasn't going to kick him out.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

20 Weeks Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:56 pm

"Danke schon." Azalea laughed lightly, "So, not to make things awkward or anything, but are you and Kellin dating?" She walked a little faster to catch up with Alyria.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

20 Weeks Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:04 pm

"Azalea!" Kellin looked embarrassed. He tugged at his hair and rolled his eyes, looking at the sky. "Oh. My God. Unbelievable!" He looked at his sister in disbelief and shook his head. Alyria blushed red, shaking her head. "No. No we're not dating. We're childhood friends, and we're now roommates." She explained quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

20 Weeks Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:21 pm

Azalea blinked, "And you haven't gotten any? Gawd, did you not listen to anything I taught you?!" She laughed, "Just kidding, of course. I wish I had a friend like that..." Her eyes became hazy as she drifted off into her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

20 Weeks Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:15 am

Kellin was mortified at the words of his sister. He shook his head and walked ahead of them. Alyria looked at Azalea and grinned at her. "You know, you do remind me of an old friend... Maybe you and I can build a stronger friendship that he and I."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

20 Weeks Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:50 pm

"Okay, so we share the same thought. Deja-vu, actually. 'Old friend' doesn't even begin to cover it..." Azalea laughed.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

20 Weeks Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:56 pm

Alyria smiled awkwardly, a little freaked out by how accurately Azalea's thoughts matched hers. "Yeah,, I was thinking the same thing..." She looked up at Kellin "Do you have the kreys to the house, Kel?"
He looked back at her and nodded, holding them up to prove it and she nodded at him.

At the same time, she wondered if Azalea was an arrancar, or used to be one like herself.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

20 Weeks Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:45 am

"I'm cold! Why the firetruck am I cold?!" Azalea whined after a long staredown with Alyria, "How much longer?"
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

20 Weeks Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:33 pm

Alyria grinned "Not much longer." She said as they walked up the stairs. "Just as soon as Kelling unlocks the door.." She spoke as Kellin was taking the key out of the lock. When he opened the door, he went straight Alfor the heater to turn it on. Alyria smiled and brought Azalea in. "Welcome!" She showed her two rooms; the master and the extra roomm. "You can have the master, or the extra bedroom. Kellin and I share a room because I'm... Yeah." She dismissed the topic and waited for her new friend to decide so she could finish the tour.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

20 Weeks Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:29 pm

"SWEET, GLORIOUS WARMTH." Azalea yelled as she ran into the house. "I'll stay in the extra room," She smiled. "It's cozy in here. But wait, you should finish that sentence... Because you're what...?" Curiosity kills the kitty~" She laughed, and skipped after her friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

20 Weeks Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 Weeks Later   20 Weeks Later Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

20 Weeks Later
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Last Hope :: Locations :: Karakura Town :: Karakura High-
Jump to: