Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Day of School (Cont.)

Go down 
+2
Toride Kenichi
BlackPlauge
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:39 pm

"Im ready, so what do you have planned? Oh and look at what I found over the weak." He said holding his two zanpaktou in the air.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:48 pm

''My, my. You have your zanpakuto in such a short time.'' Toride claps in his hands. ''And you have to use your shunpo in the exams, but luckily you mastered already shunpo with our training.''
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:52 pm

The Exams! ( I'm here a teacher not Toride lol )

''Alright, the first test of all the 3 tests in this exam you have to use shunpo. There are 10 people here and this is a race. Try to become 1st in the race! Ready, set, go!''

Last edited by Toride Kenichi on Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:52 pm

"Well that sounds easy enough, so when do we start?"
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:22 pm

The teacher said ''Now.'' The teacher see's how BlackPlauge easily passes the other students. He thinks ''Unbelievable, that kid is fast.''
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:08 am

The Captain of Squad 3 (Rose/Ayame) stood there watching with interest as the Academy students raced. She walked up to Toride... "I think you have yourself a good Vice Captain." Rose laughed. "It's amazing how fast they grow, though. He's already gotten himself a Zanpakuto." Rose put her hand on the hilt of her own Zanpakuto. "He's getting very strong."
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:16 pm

''Yep, yep. I'm lucky that I am gonna have one of the strongest vice captain in my squad.'' Toride saw how BlackPlauge almost reached the finish. ''The training really helped.''
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:37 pm

BlackPlauge finnished long before the other last year students and turnd to the teacher and yelled, "Ok, that was easy whats next?"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:02 pm

Rose smiled. "What do you think, Toride-Taichou? I think he's ready to graduate." The 3rd Squad Captain turned away and looked up into the sky... I wonder what's going on in Hueco Mundo... Probably nothing exciting... Rose sat down in the grass, leaning up against a tree. Sighing, she said, "Did you get your paperwork done, Taichou? I think I might ask Kira to do mine... guess I'm a little lazy..." Rose laughed and then pushed a strand of hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:31 pm

''Yeah, I have my paperwork already done.''

The teacher heard someone saying "Ok, that was easy whats next?" ''I will explain the second test. There are canons standing here and you must dodge it. If one canon hits you, you lost 5% of your chance to graduate the academy.'' The teacher saw that everyone got it. ''Ready, go!'' The canons came down to the students.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:33 pm

The teacher saw that BlackPlauge dodged all the canons while all the other students got hitted by them. ''Impossible, that kid is a prodigy....''
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:02 am

Jumping left and right, BlackPlauge easily dodged each shot. "When do we start the hard stuff? I can do this in my sleep!" He yelled as he dodged the last shot, not even tired.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:19 am

Rose smiled, "Amazing..." she murmured to herself. "I can't believe this." I think I know the next test... "Let me spar with him after this... I want to see his strength first hand." He may as well graduate now... Rose leaned up against a tree and called out to BlackPlague, "Fight me, Black. Fight me and show me your true abilities!" Turning to Toride, she grinned wildly, "Allow me to help him learn Shikai, Taichou."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:50 am

"Now thats what I'm talking about." He said as he turned to rose, grinning, and put his left hand on one of his blades. "Ladies first."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:57 am

Rose smirked and charged at Black. "Hehe, only if you're positive!" She grinned and then aimed for the neck with her elbow; her Zanpakuto was still sheathed. Before the hit made contact, however, Rose had used that as a false moved and had pulled away quickly, and kicked him in the gut. "Sorry, I guess I should stop trying as hard as I am..." She smiled jokingly, "I'm not here to kill you." She laughed and jumped away a couple feet. Rose stood there staring at him with watchful eyes.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:02 am

BlackPlauge leaned back dodging the elbow to the throat, but he saw the kick too late and took it full force. He fell to one knee, quickly standing again. "No, if you don't come at me with the intent to kill then what is the point in fighting?"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:11 am

Rose grinned evily, "That I CAN do..." She growled and bared her fangs. The Espada/Captain drew her Zapakuto and pointed it at Black. "Agility." She charged at him again, her weapon raised this time. "Strength." Rose swung her blade at him with full force. "And blood." A small cut appeared on Black's face, right under the eye. "Intent to kill...." She murmured softly. Rose slid her finger across his cheek, wiping the blood off and smiled wildly.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:19 am

"Agility" BlackPlauge said disapearing from infront of Rose. "Strength" He kicked her in the back sending her flying. "Blood and the intent to kill." He followed her drawing one of his blades, swinging for her chest.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:28 am

She grinned at how well this academy student was doing and noticed that he was aiming for her weak point... the heart. Rose grabbed Black's Zanpakuto, just before it had made contact, and flipped him upside down. She got up and laughed. "You're gonna have to try a little harder..." She brushed the hair out of her face and added, "But good shot." Rose bit her nail and leapt back again.
She noticed that Toride was watching. Let's give him a good show, shall we? The Captain thought with another smile.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am

"OK, if you want more I can give you more." BlackPlauge drew his other blade and charged at rose. He spun bringing his right blade down tword her chest again, but then he sudenly disapeared. Reapearing above her swinging at her face with his left blade and ready to counter with the right.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:49 am

Rose vanished with Sonido. "Hehe, don't underestimate me!" She held her Zanpakuto carefully and bit her lip. Rose waited for even the slightest movement.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:59 am

BlackPlauge landed and instantly jumped in to the air, scaning the area for rose. "Don't worry I would hide from me too."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:26 am

"Hmph. Who said I'm hiding?" Rose said from behind him and then disappeared again. Need to keep my speed up. If I slow down he'll catch a glimpse of me... "Having trouble keepin' up?" Rose said from above him, and tried to kick him in the head. I want to launch a Cero, but I'm pretty damn sure that Shinigami don't have Cero... besides, that would release loads of Hollow reiatsu... Bad plan right there. Rose thought with a frown. She vanished again.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:35 am

"Hiding, running away whats the difference?" He said as he moved his head out of the way of the kick. "If you don't fight I am going to get angry."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:45 am

Rose sighed. "Damn, ok. Jeeze, I was just havin' a lil fun." She grinned and stopped moving completely. Her Zanpakuto glowed a firey color started to glow a firey color, "Kaen Houshaki (flame thrower)!" A huge stream of fire shot towards BlackPlague. "Eat this!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School (Cont.)   First Day of School (Cont.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day of School (Cont.)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next