Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Adventures

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

New Adventures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:03 pm

Hisakata caught up quickly, using Sonido, and grabbed Xalen to keep her from stumbling. Wrapping her arm around Xalen's waist, she pulled her friend towards the shadow. She stopped suddenly in front of Ulquiorra, let go of Xalen, and cowered backwards, his Reiatsu bringing the Fraccion to her knees.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:28 pm

Toride replied to Rose. ''I don't think you can do something fun here in the Living World, or that's just me..'' He yawns. ''What about buying ice creams or something?''
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:26 am

Rose grinned, "YUSH! Icecream for the wi-" She stopped suddenly, feeling a rather strong Reiatsu, "-Toride? Can you..." She didn't finish the sentence, but she glanced at him, hoping he'd get the clue.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:37 pm

''You mean if I can feel that overwhelming Reiatsu? Yes, I can,'' said Toride. He started to unsheathe this zanpakutō, knowing what the consequences were. If he dies, he dies. He couldn't turn back time. He looked at the people walking on the streets and kids buying toys in the peaceful Karakura Town. He knew he couldn't fight here. Otherwise he could end their lives due to the huge Reiatsu releasing. He waited for the right moment to go, to kill the person where the Reiatsu is coming from and kill her totally unexpected. By feeling the Reiatsu, he knew it was an above average Arrancar-like reiatsu. Not only it was one Reiatsu, but there were several of them, shocking Toride. Not the position you want to be in right now, having to fight THREE Arrancars. He waited for Rose to come with him to the Arrancars.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:45 am

Rose frowned, looking at Toride. "Now's not the time for a fight," She nibbled on her lip nervously. Grabbing Gerard's hand, she disappeared with Sonido, and headed to the source of the Reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:04 pm

''We must kill them before they kill us!,'' shouted Toride. Rose probably didn't hear him, so he just shunpo'd to her.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:06 pm

"Trust me," Rose grimaced, seeing Toride appear, "they won't attack us unless we attack them... well, Ulquiorra might... but that's a totally different story..." She crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:18 pm

''Ok. But remember that I warned you.'' Toride felt the Reiatsu becoming stronger, meaning that they were coming closer and closer to the Arrancars.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:35 am

Rose nodded, "Don't worry; for once I know what I'm talking about.." and the Arrancars came into view.

---

"Another Reiatsu..." Hisakata murmured to herself, "wait... not one, not two, but three? And one is... XALEN! I feel Rose!"
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:19 pm

He finally got to see the Arrancars. Two of them are female and one of them was male. ''They actually don't seem that dangerous, but who knows?,'' said Toride to Rose.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:49 am

All of Xalen's words became stuck in her throat when Hisakata moved her body in front of Ulquiorra. She could barely speak. "You feel... Who?" She asked her friend
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:00 am

Hisakata flipped her body around to face the newcomers, "Rose..." then her voice got low as she noticed the Captain, "and a Shinigami... shit. I don't like the looks of things..."

Rose stared at Hisakata, not realizing who she was, but having that sense that she's seen her before. Finally it all pieced together, hitting her in the face like a brick. Hisakata... She just stared, not saying anything.

Hisakata schoffed and drew her sword slowly, then pointed the weapon at Toride, "State your name, Shinigami!"

This action caused Rose to start freaking out, "We don't mean any harm, Arrancar, so please, sheath your weapon..."

Hisakata tried glaring at Rose, but ended up frowning as she did as told, "Rose? Do you really not remember me?"

Rose held back tears that threatened to escape, her eyes glossy, "I never knew you."

---

Drama! Very Happy
And I forgot the name of an Arrancar's sword. It's not a Zanpakuto, though, right? //shot
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:22 pm

Toride grinned. He then put his hand on the tip of the zanpakutō, pushing the zanpakutō back to her. ''Now don't get too cocky here, unnamed Arrancar. My name is Toride Kenichi, and we're not attacking you or your friends in any way.''

--------

Arrancars have a zanpakutō, tho they use it different than shinigami's does xD
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:53 am

Hisa jerked away; somewhat afraid of the Shinigami, but trying hard to not let her fear show. "My name," She glared, "is Hisakata." She sheathed her Zanpakuto, then folded her arms across her chest. Rose stared at the ground, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:11 am

Being broken away by somewhat of a trance from each other, Hero and Ulquiorra turned their heads towards the action, still not have said a word to each other. Hearing the words of Rose made Hero shake her head and close her hands into fists. Anger and confusing was boiling inside of her, and within seconds, she exploded.
"..What the hell, Rose!? Never knew her? What is that talk!? You and I BOTH know that you DO know, good and well, who she is!! She doesn't deserve that!! And you know it!! So, why!? Why, Rose, or Ayame, or... WHOEVER you are!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:25 am

"Well, fuck. There goes that plan down the drain." She muttered, her gaze never leaving the ground. Hisakata frowned, "Xalen, I'm pretty sure she said that to keep from revealing herself to Toride..."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:33 am

Hero shrugged "And? Toride isn't like most shinigami... We had a couple conversations when I actually looked like an Arrancar... Did he care..? No..." She crossed her arms, still upset.
Ulquiorra looked up at Rose. "So.. Is this where you've been hiding...?"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:40 am

"True, true," Rose shrugged, then turned towards Ulquiorra, "and kinda..." Gerard was frowning, watching Ulquiorra carefully.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:48 am

Ulquiorra displayed one of his rare smirks "Thought so..." He turned towards Gerard Don't stress yourself, human... I'm not turning her in... I'm actually getting... Rather sick of Aizen and his.. Games." Hero sighed, shaking her head. She was so confused, and tired. "Well.. What now then."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:57 am

"Human? Do I seem human to you?" Gerard shook his head with an angry frown, his Reiatsu quickly doubling Ulquiorra's. Rose grabbed his hand as a warning to stop, and he immediately calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:05 pm

Ulquiorra rolled his eyes "Xalen... Why do you waste your time with these pieces of... Trash...? Makes no sense..." Hero rolled her eyes as well "Ulquiorra... My name is Hero now... And... The only person I spend my time with is Rose, and Hisakata.... I don't want anything to do with Gerard..." He's bad news to me...
She looked at the ground. "Well umm... I'm gonna go and uh... Find somewhere to sleep.. If anyone wants to tag along, then you may, I guess.." She looked at Rose and started walking away from the sight before anything else could happen, or anyone can say anything.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:19 pm

Rose just stood there, glaring at Ulquiorra, "Trash? Ulquiorra, you sure haven't changed.." She shook her head and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:18 pm

He shrugged "Not everyone does... You're a great example." He turned to follow Hero, speaking to Rose over his shoulder. "At least I can follow with who I am..." Hero turned and smacked him across the face, glaring at him. "That isn't for you to poke around at, Ulquiorra. She has her reason, it was her choice... Acknowledge it. Don't give her shit. You don't see me bitching at you for calling everyone names, do you..? No, because no matter what I say, you're still going to do it! Same goes for Rose! So leave her alone..." Her voice got quieter at the end of her little "shpeel". She sighed and turned to keep walking towards her house, leaving Ulquiorra quite stunned, but he still followed her.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:53 pm

Toride releases a breathe. ''There sure is a lot of trash talking in here,'' said Toride. He noticed the two go, and asked Rose, ''Where are they going?''
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:52 am

"I don't know," Rose shrugged, "but I have no interest in following them." She leaned up against the wall beside her, then slipped down into a sitting position with her back to the wall. Gerard took a spot next to her and sighed, "So, what now?" Rose glanced from Toride to Gerard, then back to Toride, "I don't care. It doesn't matter to me. Toride, you choose." She stuck her tongue out at him playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures   New Adventures - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Adventures
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Last Hope :: Locations :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: