Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Comeback

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: A Comeback   A Comeback Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:39 am

Rose had been wandering aimlessly around Hueco Mundo, no destination in mind. She had lost most of her memories due to Amnesia, but from what? She didn't remember anything, barely her own name. This bugged her; she wanted to know so badly. The only thing that she came even close to thinking about was her boyfriend. Why was he so clear in her mind? It confused Rose.
Nevertheless, she continued walking, hoping to find someone that could tell her more.

Last edited by Rose Sixx on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Alyria Royce

A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Comeback   A Comeback Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:46 am

Xalen opened her eyes from her meditation that seemed like it was for years, but only for a few hours.
Hearing the sound of Rose's voice, she jumped up, wondering if she was just hearing things, or it was really the damn woman herself.
"...Rose-sama?" She began to slowly walk towards the sound of the voice.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Comeback   A Comeback Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:52 am

It felt as if a train had hit Rose. She collapsed to the ground, gripping her head tightly, trying to make the pain go away. As this all happened, memories flooded back; Rose talking to someone, someone close to her, she could feel it.
"Xalen!" Rose didn't even realize she had said it, the words just flowed easily out of her mouth. Struggling to her feet, she shakily looked around. Her eyes were blurred and it seemed as if there was a sandstorm brewing. Better yet, a Menos Grande had appeared. Rose blinked, unsure if the creature in front of her was real. "Awww, shit..."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Comeback   A Comeback Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:54 am

Xalen came to a complete stop, seeing Rose on the other side of the Menos Grande. She quietly cursed under her breath. "Rose-sama!!"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Comeback   A Comeback Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:04 am

Rose's gaze shifted towards the newcomer, "...Xalen..." She couldn't believe what she saw; it really was Xalen. The Menos slapped a tendril down on Rose, only missing by a few feet.
"What the fuck is...-" Another memory, this time one of her and Xalen fighting together. Piece by piece, things were starting to come together. That's when she realized the sword strapped to her back. Rose unsheathed the giant blade and held it out in front of her. All in all, the stance was awkward.
"Xalen... help?" She said stupidly; not realizing she had the power to take the beast down by herself.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Comeback   A Comeback Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:10 am

Xalen was suddenly in front of Rose, gaurding her from the Menos. "What're you doing..? Why are you holding back!? You are THE Primera Espada!!" She took a few swift swings at the menos, completely turning it to dust. She turned to face Rose and smacked her across the face "Why would you cower out like that?!" She was scowling.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Comeback   A Comeback Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:19 am

Rose blinked a few times, unsure of what had just happened. "Primera..." She whispered, "Espada?" Images flashed in her mind; those of her fighting alone this time. It was slowly coming together. Rose knew what she had to do, but she was afraid.
Her eyes darkened, "Fight me."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Comeback   A Comeback Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:23 am

She smirked "Alright then." She jumped back, gaining her fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Comeback   A Comeback Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:32 am

Rose had a feeling this would help her to remember; she just hoped she was right. Clutching her sword even tighter than before, Rose stood her ground in front of Xalen. She had to be strong, otherwise this would be pointless. Rose ran at her friend as fast as she could, then, without even thinking or realizing she had done it, used Sonido to appear behind her. "That's not normal..." She whispered quickly and used a steady foot to launch Xalen into the air; "...nor is that..."

Last edited by Rose Sixx on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Comeback   A Comeback Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:38 am

Xalen grabbed the woman's ankle, twisting her body around and taking the her ankle with her to form a complete take down on Rose.

(Like, she made her lose her balance by basically taking her feet out from under her)

Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Comeback   A Comeback Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:22 am

The action caught Rose off guard; her ankle twisting painfully as she landed in the sands of Hueco Mundo. "Fuck..." she muttered and forced herself to stand up. Her foot was throbbing, but she chose to ignore it and would continue fighting. Somehow, these choices caused memories to flash back; those of her wearing black robes, which she remembered to be Shinigami attire, dying, becoming a hollow. The images felt foreign, like they weren't hers. Craig. The area around her had disappeared. What's... happening? Rose thought, but knew she wasn't going to get an answer. White light flooded her eyes. When she had finally focused, she was no longer in Hueco Mundo, instead, a room. There gathered around a table were ten people. Only one she recognized - Lord Aizen. Before she had a chance to do anything, the pictures in her mind flashed, and she was back in the desert. Biting her lip gently, Rose asked, "Tell me, Xalen... who are the other nine Espada?"
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Comeback   A Comeback Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:37 am

It took Xalen a minute to process Rose's request. The other nine Espada...?
She thought for a moment, having not seen them in ages. "Well... There's Makai. Then you. Then Barrigan. Then Halibel. Then Ulquiorra..." Her voice trailed after saying his name. Regaining her thought, she continued "Then.. Nnoitra. Then Grimmjow.. And then Zommari. And then.. Szayelaporro.." She sneered at his name, but continued "Arroniero is gone. Still finding a replacement. And then Yammy."
She thought over to confirm her information. Makai. Barrigan. Halibel. Ulquiorra. Nnoitra. Grimmjow. Zommari. Douchebag. And then Yammy.. Yeah, that's right. She looked at Rose, giving a reassuring nod.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Comeback   A Comeback Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:30 pm

"And..." Rose yawned; it had been a long day, "I'm Primera... number one?" She almost couldn't believe it. Then it dawned on her. There was a missing spot at the table in her vision. "I... have someplace I need to be..." And she disappeared with a flash of Sonido.

Rose appeared at the entry way to Las Noches not too song after. Running as fast as she could inside, she crashed into Nnoitra. He smirked, "Look what the cat dragged in..." His voice was cold and lecherous, full of hate, yet containing a perverted edge to it. Rose took a step backwards, unsure of what to think of the man in front of her. Emotions raced, mostly fear. Wait... Rose thought, I'm Primera Espada! "Just walk away, stupid baka." Maybe not the smartest thing to say, but she had to act strong. "What did you just say?" He snarled, placing a hand on the hilt of his weapon. Rose scoffed, "Walk. Away. Idiot." Nnoitra drew the blade and pointed in towards her, "Look, bitch. No one, not even the Primera, can talk to me that way. That's just not how it works." Rose shook her head. "Nnoitra-Chan," Another voice chimed in, "You need to learn to pick your battles. She's obviously not worth your time." Why did he look so familiar? Rose realized who it was... Szayel.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Comeback   A Comeback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:17 am

Rose stood there, shocked. Szayel... he was the eighth Espada, right? Which meant, if she needed to, she could take him on... but both of them together? "Look, I'm not trying to cause anyone harm, so just let me be." Nnoitra took a step closer to her, their faces only inches apart. He smirked, "But where's the fun in that?" Rose cringed; she was definitely afraid now. There were footsteps from behind them, Nnoitra leaping backwards, Szayel freezing in place. Rose turned to get a glance at the newcomer, her eyes widening. "G-Gin...?" She didn't know how she knew his name. "Rose. Come with me. Aizen-Sama wants to... see you." Rose nodded, not wanting to disobey him. He started to walk the direction he came, motioning for Rose to follow him. When they were a good distance away from Nnoitra and Szayel, Gin stopped and whispered, "Rose... what happened to you? Y-You seem so lost... like, you don't know who you are..." Rose stared at the ground, "See, that's just it. I don't know what happened to me. I can't remember anything, just snippets of memories that slowly come back." Gin smiled, "I think Aizen-Sama could reverse the effects of the amnesia, if, of course, you wanted him to. We can't have our best Espada not remembering a thing, now, can we?" Rose pondered the idea for a moment, then finally chose to go to Aizen for help. She nodded, "Alright. I'll do it."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Comeback   A Comeback Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:24 am

When they reached Aizen's quarters, Aizen turned his chair to face them. "Ahh, Rose. It's been too long, hasn't it?" He smirked, and sensing Rose's new fear, "Dear, I'm nothing to be afraid of." Rose gulped, "Aizen-Sama," And bent over slightly, forming a bow. Suddenly, she hated him. Her temper flared noticeably and her hands clenched into fists. Doing her best to contain the anger, Rose faked a smile. Aizen caught it and shook his head, "Don't smile unless you mean it. Now come up here, girl." Rose did as he asked, walking up the many steps to his throne. "I heard from Gin that you are having... issues... with your memories. Am I correct?" "Yes, Aizen-Sama, amnesia," She sighed, wanting to get as far away as she possibly could from this man. "Memori o hanten shi: anata no yō ni sore o shuchō shite iru (Reversed memory: claiming it as you like)," Aizen murmured. Everything flooded into Rose's mind at once; memories of all different kinds. Gin, Xalen, fighting, talking, Makai, Craig. Her head pounded, her blood burning. It was too much to bare. Make it stop! Rose begged mentally, but she knew she would have to endure it. Finally, it ended. "Thank you, Aizen-Sama..." She vanished with Sonido.
---
*Sorry the Japanese/English sucks. I used Google Translate and was having issues thinking of a cool name for the little spell thinger. Basically, it just reverses the effects of amnesia. Plus, overall, this post kinda sucks. It was done really fast and it does seem rushed... but oh well. I got lazy. Now I'm off to go post in the Soul Society -- gonna go reek some havoc(;*
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Comeback   A Comeback Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:38 am

Xalen shrugged "Well okay then!!" She dropped to her butt in the sand "Leave.. Whatever.."
She thought for a moment. Karakura... I haven't been there since that thing with Dios...
She shuddered, remembering the man. She hated how he had tried to force her...; Being forced was one of her biggest peeves. She stood and brushed herself off, thinking.
If I'm gonna go, I don't wanna be recognized... By anyone.

She missed being human.

Okay... I could... Hmm... Disguise myself as a regular human, and.. Pretend for a while. She smiled at her plan. But I can't get too close to anyone... Which will be a problem.. Damnit, why can't this be easy!? She sighed.

"Have to make the best of this opportunity, Xalen..." She murmured to herself. Memories of the past flashed in her mind. She would miss Hueco Mundo, and mostly everyone in it... Especially Ulquiorra... She shook her head.

It's whatever. I'm GOING to Karakura. And I'm going to make it work...
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Comeback   A Comeback Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:12 pm

She shut her eyes and pictured herself as what she looked when she was human.
Instantly, she became what she once was: No mask. No arrancar uniform... Just the regular human girl she had been in the past.

She smiled to herself. Hell yes...!

Examining her new body, she disappeared to Karakura.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Comeback   A Comeback Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Comeback
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Last Hope :: Locations :: Hueco Mundo :: Desert Wastelands-
Jump to: