Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rose Sixx [Updated]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Rose Sixx [Updated] Empty
PostSubject: Rose Sixx [Updated]   Rose Sixx [Updated] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:19 am

Name: Rose Sixx

Looks:
Spoiler:

Visual Age: 21ish

Actual Age: 1317

Race: Arrancar/Espada

Siblings: Andy Sixx (Brother)
Spoiler:

Her Espada tattoo is on her lower back, in the center.

Sword:
Spoiler:

Bio: Rose is generally carefree and very independent. She loves to be alone and takes everything said and done into consideration. She can be quite callous at times and does not like to be disrespected.

Background History: She was once one of the Gotei 13 Captains, but only too soon, an outcast. She adores Gin Ichimaru to the point of when he asked her to aid him in a battle against menos, she joined. Little did she know that this would be her downfall. Rose fled to Hueco Mundo as a new Hollow. A few months later of piercing agony and the sorrow of being what she hated most, Aizen used the Hougyoku on her, making her an Arrancar. With new powers obtained, and under the guidance of Ichimaru, she grew stronger. She eventually became Espada 9, but was promoted before she got too comfortable. She was then labeled as Espada 1.

Rose's Boyfriend, Craig Mabbitt:
Spoiler:

And 'cause I'm a nerd/whore/person who constantly needs to change boyfriends, Craig will dump her [eventually] and her soon-to-be boyfriend will be...
Gerard Way! From My Chemical Romance...
Spoiler:
[It's hard to believe he's 33ish, isn't it..? Annnd, he's the literal 'redhead'.]
--------

That seems good, right? Had to edit it after being gone for so long.
BUT I'M BACK! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm

Rose Sixx [Updated]
Page 1 of 1