Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Encounter (open to all)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

First Encounter (open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:37 am

BlackPlauge jumped over beside Rose. "Wow, Kagirinai is going all out isn't he?"
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:59 am

*Oderous scoffs at BlackPlague

"Haha Kagirinai, you must really be something to make him step aside so easily."

* He shields his eyes from the golden reiatsu -

"That's a whole lot of show. Now, kneel before me. I will show you what it means to be perfect".

* As energy begins pouring from the very core of Oderous, the spiritual pressure rises to a devastating level. With a gleam in his eye and a smirk on his face, he confidently steps forward.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:03 am

Kagirinai scowls at the child, "I Will never kneel to an insolent piece of trash like you Child." His reiatsu spiralled around him. he wore golden armour that covered his head and entire body. He wielded twin large rune blades. A long dragon tail swung from his tailbone. Two large yellow dragon wings had sprouted from his back they to were coverd in armour like his tail. 30 glowing orbs hovered in the air around him. 9 giant serpentine yellow dragons could be seen hovering over him. Their tails wrapped around the Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:40 am

* smile fades

"Enough. Enough cowering. I Understand you're scared. Perfection is rare. I am quite the rare case indeed. You stand there, dare to insult me, making empty threats. I, am the future.

* reels back and yells, then tears off a piece of his skin, on his chest. The wound heals immediately. Oderous begins to laugh as the piece of skin grows, begins to take shape, then takes the same form as Oderous; the clone seems to have the same massive amount of spiritual pressure as the original.

"You see!? You're beaten already. I have the same level of energy as my counterpart. My name is Oderous number 77, and like I said before: I am a perfect being. I can't be beaten. "

Last edited by Oderous on Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:43 am

Kagirinai flashed behind Oderous and his clone. Hs blades slammed into the ground. As they did multiple blade wounds appeared on their bodies, "You are to young to boast about true power. I have yet to show you even 1% of this forms true power."
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:54 am

*Paying no attention to his wounds, as they heal immediately*

"Fool! You know nothing about Oderous! My body absorbs spirit energy. The wounds you've just created only strengthen me, and my counterpart. After you transformed the 1st time, you put out so much spirit energy that I began to absorb it and am continuing to do so even as we speak. You'll notice your body start to fatigue, as mine gradually gains what was once yours. If you wish to withdraw, I suggest you do so now. I can create an infinite number of clones from my flesh at will. If you make no choice, I will make one for you."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:57 am

Kagirinai erupted into laughter, "Fool i have a countless supple of Spiritual energy. I gain spiritual energy from everything around me even you." Kagirinai's reiatsu exploded to new hieghts that it was felt in Hueco Mundo, Soul Society and the human realm. His Reiatsu continued to rise that would make Yamamoto's pale in comparrisson. His reiatsu took the shape of a giant yellow dragon. A large iron gate appeared behind him with the kanji 'center' written on the top. The gate opened. Reiatsu erutped from the gate. Seals appeared all over Kagirinai's body and shattered.
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:03 am

* Cold, confident look.

"Enough games."

*Both Oderous and his clone tear new wounds into themselves, creating two more clones. All four shuffle around at high speeds, then 2 disappear. The remaining two pull off pieces of their own skin, creating two more. The four Oderous' begin to laugh.

"Last chance to withdraw. You could still join me. You could serve me, as a royal guard; or I will destroy you, and there will be nothing else."

Last edited by Oderous on Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:08 am

BlackPlauge watched as Oderous cloned himself. "If this is how you fight your enemies then I am disapointed. And if you think I am scared of Kagirinai then I am afraid you are mistaken, I just wanted to see how long you can last."
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:18 am

*Hearing BlackPlauge's insult, Oderous feels he needs to demonstrate his power. All four beings disappear, leaving only silence behind. two beings shinpo slash on both sides of Kagirinai's midsection, then become dust. At that moment, four beings shinpo slash downwards in an X shape, then turn to dust. Five more solo beings attack, one right after the other, then turn to dust. A final being Appears in front of Kagirinai and casually walks up to him, makes a slash horizontally through Kagirinai and walks past, towards BlackPlauge. The air has grown cold, with sound only of footsteps. All energy in the area can no longer be felt, as if it were masked. As he gets closer to him, with a calm face and cold look.

"Moving on then?"

Last edited by Oderous on Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:26 am

"I take it you don't like being insulted but that performance makes me even more disapointed." BlackPlauge looked to where the footsteps were coming from waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:14 am

Kagirinai scoffed at the fool before him, "You pity me i have already grown bored of you. And it should be you who kneels before me and serve me!" Kagirinai folded his arms looking clearly unimpressed.
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:35 am

* laughs, with back turned to the wounded Kagirinai

@ Kagirinai "I thought you would be dead after that attack. Its to bad your board of living, since you will not be leaving here alive."

* Looks towards BlackPlauge

@ BlackPlauge "Would you be so kind as to finish this distraction so we could move on to our next plan?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:42 am

Kagirinai flared his power. The entire Hueco Mundo shook and started to break apart. he sealed his power again, "That insect won't even last 1 second against me." Kagirinai's eyes glowed yellow.
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:56 am

* Disappears, reappears in Kagirinai face and begins yelling.

"THEN YOU WILL DIE BY MY HAND! RIGHT NOW, AND YOUR INSULTS AND UNCONTROLLED POWER WILL DIE WITH YOU."

* Moves back and draws sword. Brings up sword with one hand and slashes vertically at Kagirinai.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:59 am

Kagirinai yanwd and easily blocked the blade with one finger tip. The blade didn;t even cut him, "Idiot you'll never be able to cut my Hierro only three have been able to do such. But in this stage only 1 has been able to cut me let alone harm me."
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:22 am

" I see"

Oderous jumps back.

"I didn't think i would need a transformation to defeat you."

* Holds up hand and a half hollow mask appears out of nowhere and places it on his head. At that moment Oderous energy is completely masked. He begins talking, voice more distorted now.

" This is the face of your killer. The face of a murderer. Hundreds of fools just like you. All show. All talk. Well I'm about to shut, that hole in your face. Beat respect into your very bones. I can't die, fool. And now you've awakened the monster i really am!"

* Begins wildly slashing, all deadly attacks, extremely well aimed.

"Fight me back, clown!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:26 am

Kagirinai's 30 orbs hovered in fornt of him. Energy chains connected and started to form a large barrier blocking the incoming attack. Kagirinai yawned and swung his twin blades laizly. He unleashed a mass of golden reiatsu blades that tore through the air. The air was distored.
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:39 am

* As the barrier raises and the blades get closer to Oderous, he leans to the side and catches the golden blade, and absorbs it. Sword raised to the side slashes horizontally right through the barrier, then sucks the barrier out from around him and absorbs it as well. As the horizontal slash stops right at Kagirinai's neck...

"Unless you take this seriously... you will lose. You should release your power. You might stand a chance."

* Pushes sword against the neck of Kagirinai, and cuts the side of his neck, only slightly.

"That must bring your count up to two then."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:51 am

Kagirinai smiled, "Here's something from a friend say boom." Kagirinai's bdy glowed and exploded into a massive cero. kagirinai appeared to the side in his release state yawning, "Cero clone has only 5% of my true power." Kagirinai yawned, "I won't even need to be awake to fight you." He closed his eyes and drifted into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:03 am

"Rip away there sanity, Karumichi"

* As this chant is said Oderous slashes through the air, a white wave crosses over kagirinai. Anyone hit with this move loses there sanity.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:07 am

Kagirinai snored. His body moved on its own using Sonido escaping the attack. Kagirinai continued to sleep. His body dashed forward at greta speed. he spun on his heels and lashed out with his blades. Each move wa smade with minimal effort. He was still sound asleep.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:54 am

BlackPlauge yawned, "Well this is getting boring. Hey, Oderous you will have better luck if you just run away." BlackPlauge turned to Kagirinai, "Hey watch the insults"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:05 am

A second Garganta opened and out stepped the age old Roshi. The first born Hollow wobbeled over to Plauge, "Well Well Well hello their Plauge-kun i see your well." Roshi held a serious expression.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:07 am

BlackPlauge looked at Roshi, "Oh, hello Roshi how are you doing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Encounter (open to all)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next